Dragon Con Is Seven Days Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yodajammies

I can hardly keep my butt in this seat and focused at work today. I'm completely nerding out.

Or maybe it's the coffee!

Anyway, 405th you stay classy.

Yeah no kidding.

Thought I'd be able to make it out this year in costume, then I get "evicted" from my apt and have to move.

Packing all of your worldly possessions and lugging furniture around is a rather tiring and time consuming task. (alliterative win!)

Apparently the old fart next door doesn't appreciate the dulcet tones of a dremel and mouse droning on into the evening hours. :rolleyes I'll mark it up as a win though as my new neighbors are deaf! :lol

i am so busy right now trying to finish and paint all those lil last min pieces that i forgot i am so happy i took time off before the con to finish all my projects

Four more days of work and then an actual vacation...still unpaid...but it's a vacation none the less. :D

I need it after being stuck living with the parents for 5 months.

link4044 said:
and im rushing to get something done for it.....life gets in the way alot with me

I know how ya feel link... I'm rushing to get at least my new torso and cod piece done and other things keep popping up. here's hoping that you can get what you need to do done (as well as my project).

But looking forward to meeting other members. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah! Don't remind me!

Got a mess to get done but should have time with Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Weds off. I love a good panicked deadline crunch. It is on!

mjolnir follower said:
Aww...you guys are lucky,Australia doesn't have a Dragoncon.GRRRR.

Yeah but America doesn't have awesome Kangaroos, or a giant Oprah house, or Sidney, or an awesome Australian accent...

so not fair, i wish i could go but my parents wont let me. even if i had the opportunity i still wouldnt be able to... friday I can just barely fit going to gamestop for the bungie ODST tour and then i have to leave straight for houston for a labor day soccer tourny

I leave in 4 days, heading down Wednesday morning.

GruntOfAction said:
Yeah but America doesn't have awesome Kangaroos, or a giant Oprah house, or Sidney, or an awesome Australian accent...

Kangaroos are jerks,on our camp this year.Me and my friends woke up at 6 am(location:Canberra),and we snuck outside.Next thing i know,a Kangaroo comes and mauls us down.

You guys have GIGANTIC stadiums too,plus our accent sounds weird,thank god i speak differently.

GruntOfAction said:

We certainly DO have a giant Oprah house... :lol

Now if you mean OPERA house, well - I'll give you that one...

DogWizard said:
We certainly DO have a giant Oprah house... :lol

Now if you mean OPERA house, well - I'll give you that one...

No, I meant Oprah, the black woman who pretends to solve world problems,'s vacation home in Australia. I think that's where she went when she did the "Save the Kangaroos" episode. :p

On topic, I've almost got both my costumes done. Gonna revive Buckethead for this year, and then have my completed Wybie costume ready.

Will probably be in Wybie for the parade, so look out for me there.

I will probably make it to Dragoncon. I don't know if I'll be wearing my armor though, because I'm going with my GF and she wants to walk around in civvies. :p

Hope to see some other 405th members around!!!

I hope you all have some fun. Sorry I will not be able to make it this year. Saving money for some armor projects and my future trips to several cons.

- Adulese

I've got one or two minor repairs to make but I'll have the Historian Mark VI out and about on Saturday, made up of a bunch of the original armor pieces gathered from the Staff/Moderation team, showing off our history and progress. Suit is composed of rare/original suit pieces from Sigma-LS, Spase, Sean Bradley, Link4044, NAS & more ... figure I'll give you guys a little blast from the past, Sigma's back is still stamped mjolnirarmor.com for an idea how old these are ;) .

cimg3894-large.jpg

Cheers,

Kensai

kensai111 said:
I've got one or two minor repairs to make but I'll have the Historian Mark VI out and about on Saturday, made up of a bunch of the original armor pieces gathered from the Staff/Moderation team, showing off our history and progress. Suit is composed of rare/original suit pieces from Sigma-LS, Spase, Sean Bradley, Link4044, NAS & more ... figure I'll give you guys a little blast from the past, Sigma's back is still stamped mjolnirarmor.com for an idea how old these are ;) .

cimg3894-large.jpg

Cheers,

Kensai

would love to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back