DragonCon 2021 Photoshoot @1:00PM EST SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some pictures of Spartans and ODST from around the Con but I'm still new to the forum and I'm not sure the best way to post them here. Can someone give me some guidance?
I don't think there's a correct or incorrect way to do it. For the most visibility you could probably just include them in a comment on this thread. We have a gallery that you could create an album in, but it's less likely people will see it.

Sweet thanks, I'll show up!
Mirrorbright I am so glad you got to come out and take photos with us. Many of us commented that if we hadn't known the talented Justin Branfuhr was not going to be with us we might have mistaken you for him! It was such a pleasure to speak with your wife and I turned around and you both were gone! We had so hoped you would join us for Dinner! We are so happy you could make it out and truly hope you can join us for other get togethers. It's clear you are a talented builder with a very well-made suit!

I have some pictures of Spartans and ODST from around the Con but I'm still new to the forum and I'm not sure the best way to post them here. Can someone give me some guidance?
You can post pics from the parade and photoshoot here. Helps keep DragonCon associated images together.

Hey, I just joined the forum today and I have my armor with me at Dragon Con but I didn’t register to be in the parade. Can I still come take photos with you guys?
We were so happy to have you join us and we spent a lot of time talking with your mo...err, i mean handler. We are glad you go to meet us and hope you had a good time. Please navigate the forums and familiarize yourself with the Mantle (our Rules) and just learn to recognize some of the many names around here. If you have questions please ask and someone will be along to help! This community has lots of great resources and helpful tips to solve almost any problem you may have related to your costume!

I want to say a BIG special thank you to ZeroSerenity for not only being our photographer for the day but also directing us in the Parade! it was singly one of the most valuable things of the day..This folks, right here is how a 405th member goes above and beyond and how valuable each of you that do not wear armor is to us!

I am also super proud of our group and even if we did get cut to hosts during the parade broadcast we still had a lot of crowd fans out there! Thank you for your particiaption. Despite Covid, our efforts were far better than I could have hoped for. You all make me proud to be 405th!

Ok, I think I figured it out. Let me know if it worked.

Attachments

• IMG_20210902_200044479.jpg
    IMG_20210902_200044479.jpg
    581.6 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20210903_171041685.jpg
    IMG_20210903_171041685.jpg
    991.5 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_20210903_230807454.jpg
    IMG_20210903_230807454.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_20210904_144800488.jpg
    IMG_20210904_144800488.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20210904_144841189.jpg
    IMG_20210904_144841189.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20210904_144843072.jpg
    IMG_20210904_144843072.jpg
    731.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20210906_121049266.jpg
    IMG_20210906_121049266.jpg
    928 KB · Views: 211
Mirrorbright I am so glad you got to come out and take photos with us. Many of us commented that if we hadn't known the talented Justin Branfuhr was not going to be with us we might have mistaken you for him! It was such a pleasure to speak with your wife and I turned around and you both were gone! We had so hoped you would join us for Dinner! We are so happy you could make it out and truly hope you can join us for other get togethers. It's clear you are a talented builder with a very well-made suit!
Thank you, to be compared to Mr Branfuhr is very wonderful compliment. My wife and I both had a great time at the shoot, and was glad to meet so many that were there. Unfortunately we had to scoot out of there, due to another photoshoot I had setup at 2pm. We also would have liked to go to dinner, but had already made other plans for that evening.

Can't wait to see the pictures, and see everyone again soon!

Another newbie question, where should I go to find the pictures from the group photoshoot? Will they eventually be posted to this thread?

Another newbie question, where should I go to find the pictures from the group photoshoot? Will they eventually be posted to this thread?
Yes, when they're available they'll be linked to here

You can insert the photos in the forum if its not too many otherwise pm me and I will have you send to me for archive and sharing.

Remember there are a few of you that attended this event that had deployment photos taken so let's get those Deployments underway!

The ZeroSerenity photos are absolutely awesome and captured the essence of that day. Sending the Deployment app. and photos in for review. Hoorah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back