Drivers Permit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things to know:

When someone has their turn signal on, they're not always turning where you think they will be, so wait!

When turning left at a light, don't ever assume the person coming at you will stop, even if the light is red, wait to be sure.

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!

Side view mirrors are for seeing what's on the side of you, not the side of your car adjust them accordingly. If you want to see what's behind you, use the REAR VIEW MIRROR!

Good Luck Man!

Don't forget the different tire angels you will need to have you're car when parked on a hill with and with out a curb.
Also the following distance to give an emergency vehicle (3 seconds rule... in VA it is 500 feet hahaha no one will follow that!). Those were my curve ball questions that were on my test.

For the most part its an easy test! I passed it my first time with three wrong.
Be sure to skim through the DMV Drivers book before the test, it helps.

Cheers,
-John-

Good luck Man.

I'm going for my full license on the 7th of May, so I think we're in the same boat.

I mean car.

i was eligible to get my license on christmas.....damn me and my lazy attitude :p

seriously, just use your noodle and read the drivers manual. i didnt even read the book until i took the test.

and i passed 15/15

Just like an Armor WIP, progress reports are always looked for...

Well, did you pass? Do we have someone else to be scared of on the road? :p

well guys imback. i got my permit and i already got in a accident. it wasthere fault tho. anyway i am gonna start working on my br and im currently seeing if keegan has any spare kits

spartan8675309 said:
well guys imback. i got my permit and i already got in a accident. it wasthere fault tho. anyway i am gonna start working on my br and im currently seeing if keegan has any spare kits

already in an accident? tsk tsk... well, it was pretty easy for the permit, right?

Good luck on your license whenever you decide to get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan8675309 said:

:eek :eek .............................. :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i failed my permit test today.... my mom was yelling at me after i fail it. saying that i always play games (Halo 3) and the PC...

Kinda funny this topic should pop up right now - I went in to get my license the other day, but we couldn't find the proof of insurance in the car so I couldn't take the drive test. That would have been fine - we could have just waited until my parents got back from DC and had them find it (My grandfather took me)- but my permit expired that day. So instead I had to renew my permit. 10 bucks and two trips to the DMV down the drain (first time it was closed.) Renewing was super easy though. All I had to do was show my state ID, answer the dumbest questions I've been asked in my life (Directly after I showed my state ID: "Do you currently hold a valid state issued ID or driver's license in any state?") and sign.

More on topic, I aced my first permit test. :pHow anyone could actually fail that thing is beyond me. (No offense to the dude above me who did. Your state is probably a lot harder.)

I dont really know if this deserves a new topic but, does anyone know when you can take drivers training in MI?

Passed mine but in KY we have 3 stages to driving, which I think is stupid

1.Permit

2.Intermediate

3.Full

I'm going for my intermediate next week, and my full in October. Woo

Good luck, dude!

I can get my permit in 4 days...

A friend of mine said the only question on the permit test that isn't just common since is what a sign with a man with a white cane is... It means blind people crossing... or something like that. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back