Melbourne Drivers Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camulos

As I mentioned in my first noob section post this morning I went for my driving test... (yes I am 23 and have been very very lazy, the public transport near my place is leet so I never needed a car)

... but with that now down... and me passing :D I am now not nearly as nervous and can get stuck back into pepping and getting the rest of my gear underway.

But the main purpose of this post was simply what the title was... Since I am now on the roads., if you live in melbourne you had better be damn careful in the eastern suburbs :p

Thanks for your time.

P.S. I am also really happy I got my license lol

23? Pfft, That's nothing! I didn't bother getting my license until I was 30 (true story)! :p

Congratulations Master Camulos! ;)

juliet76 said:
23? Pfft, That's nothing! I didn't bother getting my license until I was 30 (true story)! :p

Wow, and I thought I was pushing it since I'm going on 22 and I still don't have it... Oh well, I guess that's what awesome boyfriends are for. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
{Cortana said:
Wow, and I thought I was pushing it since I'm going on 22 and I still don't have it... Oh well, I guess that's what awesome boyfriends are for. :sick:

Haha thats what my girlfriend was for before today, but when I get near my camera I will take a photo of it... something is actually not quite right, though I will black out some of the info on it :p and I will see if anyone can figure out whats wrong with it, needless to say I will actually need to get it replaced.

And thanks for the kind words... except texan :p

And 30... yeah I guess that will be when my older brother decides to get his so dont worry man :D

Good work mate!! lol
I went for my L's a few weeks ago, i failed the first time but passed 100% the second time. Lol...

I drove through the melbourne CBD a few weeks back, first time driving through, on my L's, was pretty fun actually :lol:
Ill be getting my P's pretty much the week i turn 18, the sooner i can drive myself the better.

Dude, I was just kidding around. Did not intent for it to come out negative.

BTW, Texas traffic can be worse than Florida. MUCH worse.

Texan2012 said:
Dude, I was just kidding around. Did not intent for it to come out negative.

BTW, Texas traffic can be worse than Florida. MUCH worse.

I know man, everyone here is friendly as hell :) just razzin'

And p0rtal the sooner you can drive the sooner we can hang :p the girlfriend wants me to hand with more people who cosplay.

Melbourne is just a bitch to drive around because of all the hook turns all over the place.

Thanks for the kind words delta, just make sure you get a lot of practice in before going for your P's.

Master Camulos said:
And p0rtal the sooner you can drive the sooner we can hang :p the girlfriend wants me to hand with more people who cosplay.
Haha, sounds like fun mate! Are the two of you going to Manifest? I'm running a prop and armour panel there, as well as attending all 3 days and amaranth.

Congratulations on passing!
Interestingly enough I know exactly how you feel as I too passed my driving test only last Wednesday. Funny thing, I am also 23.
I've been riding motorbikes since the age of 16 so I didn't see the need to drive a car. But time was getting on and so I decided, hell, just get it over with.
Driving by yourself in the car feels a bit odd at first doesn't it. ;P

Note to self: DO NOT VISIT MELBOURNE! :D

j/k, congrats! I thought that when I got mine at 17 it was late but with bangin' public transportation I can see why you really don't need it.

And you think Melbourne traffic is bad, try driving down Broad Street in North Philly!

p0rtalman said:
Haha, sounds like fun mate! Are the two of you going to Manifest? I'm running a prop and armour panel there, as well as attending all 3 days and amaranth.

I have actually volunteered for the saturday and will hopefully hopefully fingers crossed have my suit ready by then for when I attend with the girlfriend on the sunday so I will get to hang with you for a bit then man.

And yeah solo driving is strange... but at least since I am the driver I get dibs on what music to listen to.... now if I only had a car lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back