DUST 514 check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

cancerslug

Jr Member
Hello fellow 405thers, I just wanted to share with you guys a game that has been stealing my heart. It's dust 514, a FPS shooter on ps3 that's is FREE!! I thought I would share it with you his particularly because of our love for HALO. I can't say enough good thins about this game and urge anyone that enjoys halo to take a look and see for themselves. It's based in the EVE universe and EVE itself influences the game directly (eve pilots can park their ship in your current district and supply massive orbital precision strikes) and there is a full skull tree to fine tune your solider EXACTlY the way you want to play. There really is so much to say on this thread. Just see for yourself. You won't be disappointed. Use my refer link, the starter rifle it gives you and skull booster will help A LOT. If you have questions I would be more than happy to answer them and help you in game (this also helps a lot, having someone guide you through the process). The games needs new and talented players, and who better to focus than a bunch of grizzled spartan and ODST veterans?

Https://dust514.com/recruit/EwYJL3/

My in game name is catfishmcgee. Before you start using skull points and buying equipment message me so I can get you started off the right way and get you into my corporation so your not put there wasting your resources. HAPPY HUNTING!!

Personally, I perfer eve to dust. Dust does a good job of somewhat simulating the economics of being a merc, but eve is a full blown economic sim that happens to be set in space. Which is why I (personally) find it both hard to play dust, and support the ground battles from space.

Personally, I perfer eve to dust. Dust does a good job of somewhat simulating the economics of being a merc, but eve is a full blown economic sim that happens to be set in space. Which is why I (personally) find it both hard to play dust, and support the ground battles from space.

With the next patch they are going to strengthen the bond between the two further and make salvage collection a part of the in game economy in dust carry over to eve. It didn't see its full potential right away until I joined a established corp and then began being hired by eve corps to help solidify their grasp on planets they were contesting or controlled. The beauty part often game is that it forces you to think like a true mercenary and even engage in politics. It blows my mind that more people arnt playing this. And in true CCP tradition it will be updated, patched and given free expansions for the rest of its "life" it will always continue. A breathe of fresh air considering in HALO you can keep playing and never truly get rewarded for it in terms of strength and development. DUST 514's skill tree allows you to continuously get stronger and become damn near unkillable. Plus it's nice to not have to hope someone didn't take one of the only two tanks on a map. If you want one, simply call it down from the battle barge. Game is so great.

I'd love to play Dust, I had even signed up for the incredibly early computer beta right after they first announced it! I was pretty active in Eve for a couple years but money ran out, so I hoped to move to Dust. Sadly, I don't have a PS3 so I have no way of playing. If they got a semicontract to post it to the 360 I'd play actively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back