Dustins Ironman W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

So after seeing The Avengers, I got inspired to make an Ironman helmet! And if time permits, the whole suit. The helm is pepped and my suit will be most likely made using the foam method. Picture time!

DSC06979.jpg

DSC06980.jpg

DSC06981.jpg

DSC06983.jpg

DSC06986.jpg

DSC07185.jpg

I used samurays modified dungbeetle ironman helm here:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24324-Samuray-dungbeetle-Iron-Man-Helmet?highlight=samuray

So I decided to go ahead and do the whole suit. I never worked with foam before so it was kinda challenging. But it sure as heck easier than pepping! Less time consuming too...

DSC07187.jpg

I'll try to finish the back part tomorrow after school.

Sorry for the double post, but its an update so I hope thats okay...

Well, I've been busy finishing up my Freshman year with graduation parties and whatnot for my fellow seniors. Beer pong with Arizona tea since most of us are under age. lol.

551704_347802961918602_146834136_n.jpg

But I've managed to get stuff done. I decided to go ahead and do the whole suit, and this is what I have to date.

DSC07408.jpg

DSC07778.jpg

And now im working on the right forearm and bicep.

DSC07780.jpg

Criticism is welcomed.

pretty damn good

i like how it looks real nice i think i would like to do a suit like this but i haven't even finished my first project and i have a few other plans before i get to an iron man suit whatever some day keep up the good work i like you pics......except tea pong?really?really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back