Dystorted Inc's Odst Live Action Build...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYSTORTED INC

Gonna be spitting out a "live action ODST" in two weeks. Wish me luck.

teaser of the handplates:

[attachment=11912:p_00048.jpg]

click on pic to view

DYSTORTED INC said:
Gonna be spitting out a "live action ODST" in two weeks. Wish me luck.

teaser of the handplates:

[attachment=11912:p_00048.jpg]

click on pic to view

Just had to be a day better huh will???

Last edited by a moderator:
BenStreeper said:
Just had to be a day better huh will???

Naw Ben! Just decided at the last minute that I DO wanna be an ODST at the release. Only after seeing the b-dass armor from the short film.

Its solid, like the handplate on the film. the ingame is a glove, but the film's are solid plates attached to the gauntlet.

little update for you!! Getting the rest of the ODST whipped up while at work, one of the perks of being the boss! :D making good time on everything, but it will be right down to the wire on getting everything completed and all the equipment in the mail. Running low on smoothcast, hopefully that order will be here before the weekend. Here is a little preview of the scratch built shoulders for the WaODST suit.

p_00060.jpg

p_00061.jpg

also got SavvyTank's Helmet in the mail yesterday!! WooHoo!!

p_00067.jpg

p_00065.jpg

It will be modded to match the We Are ODST Helmet, hopefully before next Monday night.

Input??!!

You'll see a little later, there are little things here and there to be changed. Nothing to major, just really time consuming.

Well, coming down to the wire. But all in all, the suit will be finished by Monday night. The only problem is, the soft armor isn't going to make it until after the release. Come to find out, the company that I bought the vest from is in China, and won't return any of my emails. I don't even have a tracking #. They've recieved my payment through paypal! But I will get the pics posted as soon as its all finished.

DYSTORTED INC said:
Well, coming down to the wire. But all in all, the suit will be finished by Monday night. The only problem is, the soft armor isn't going to make it until after the release. Come to find out, the company that I bought the vest from is in China, and won't return any of my emails. I don't even have a tracking #. They've recieved my payment through paypal! But I will get the pics posted as soon as its all finished.

I got the same problem sir. I am hoping it comes in on monday since that will be 18 days after i ordered it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back