Electronic Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be cool you could add motion censer so if you fall or get hit your shield would go down on the screen.
Nice find. I would totally but that if it was out know.

Sweet! that means that my idea for a interactive style bible, with stylus, is on the horizon on becoming a reality!!
Score!

CPU64 said:
Sweet! that means that my idea for a interactive style bible, with stylus, is on the horizon on becoming a reality!!
Score!

ewwww, religion :p

Unless you mark say, John 1:17 or whatever (is there one?), then that's awesome.

Would you be able to cut this stuff up and have it still work though? In case you need to shape it to something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodl3tt3r said:
ewwww, religion :p

Unless you mark say, John 1:17 or whatever (is there one?), then that's awesome.

Would you be able to cut this stuff up and have it still work though? In case you need to shape it to something else?

hey play nice. if you're going to put down someone else's beliefs, do it some place else.

This is perfect for my night vision helmet! I saw this on tv once, phillips said it would be cheap enough to implement into cereal packets. So I'm assuming it's cheap! :lol:
Now I just need an old grayscale camera, some infra-red LEDs, and BAM! Helmet with in-built night vision! Ohhh righ'! :D

It'll be like everything else... It starts off horrendously expensive then drops to normal consumer grade prices.
Anybody remember the prices of VCR's (Or DVD Players) originally.

Just have to wait for mass production to bring the price down and they bring out a product we can modify for our own uses.

Jtd18801 said:
That would be sweet.

I know your a noob but
~CHECK the date of the last post

This is a NECRO

anything over a month old LEAVE alone unless your the person who started the topic (in almost every case only if its a WIP (work in progress))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back