Elite Comic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleh, tried drawing an elite but it's more complicated than i thought. I keep messing up on the hands and this is just a B&W one. Gonna take me a couple of days to finish so dont expect anything quick.

Thank you for your intrest all of you but I have found an artist remember to keep checking this spot I will keep you all informed

If this is any help, I'll stick it in here... It's called "Divide & Conquer." Let me know if you need an overflow artist, inker or colorist.

Dan

[attachment=71:Divide__...an_Baker.jpg]

very nice unfortunately it is not the style I'm looking for also I already have an artist I may contact you in the future for a cover though

No Prob, Duckman. Let me know. Also, I am manager at a print/sign shop. If you ever get to the point where you need some printing/binding on these things, shoot me an e-mail.

Dan

DanBakerOnline said:
No Prob, Duckman. Let me know. Also, I am manager at a print/sign shop. If you ever get to the point where you need some printing/binding on these things, shoot me an e-mail.

Dan

Dan, would you be interested in doing anything for the 405th? I don't know what, but I'm sure having someone from a print shop would be very useful.

What kind of artist are you looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure thing, Papa. If it's artwork or printing or signage, I can handle it. Let me know what you've got in mind.

On the side, I'm also a member of the R2 Builders Club (www.astromech.net) and I'm the guy who is doing their newsletter called R-Series Magazine. The next issue is set to hit in a week or so.

Dan

I'm already in the process of making a comic of my own, but I'm still in the conceptual stage, just gotta finalize the story. If you need any help or a drawer, I'd be happy to help.

Here's some of my work (most of it is conceptual)

thornattackcopy.jpg

thornhallwaycopy2.jpg

Scan0028.jpg

Scan0018.jpg

Scan0017.jpg

Scan0020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back