Elite Costume Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloHunterChief

Jr Member
I am planning on making a elite suit that is just a basic elite that I can customize with different armors but I am having trouble finding a basic model to pep do any of u guys have a model or know a place

Anyone else remember the yellow invisible elites you encounter in Halo Combat Evolved when you enter the covenant ship. That was incredibly difficult on legendary.

Thx Bullseye for responding and thx for the link but what I said up top I think I changed my mind cause peping an entire elite would be a nightmare
I looked up how pros did it an I thin im going to use Styrofoam for the body and resin it all down so it doesn't fall apart...

And yes macktruck I do remember them, they were always a pain in the butt to deal with

Good luck with styrofoam. Just make sure you seal the foam with a few layers of modpog or plastidip because most paints, glues and resins will eat styrofoam.

will do thx for the tip Bullseye
I will post more when I have actually started it although it might be a long time cause a lot is going on right now but will post when I get started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back