Elite Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what kind of Elite armor you're looking for. Are you looking for the Arbiter, Combat, Flight, etc., etc.

There are some Arbiter files on the Pep wiki page here.

Apart from that though, i haven't seen any. I tried doing a quick search, but didn't see too much. At this point anything besides Arbiter would have to be done from scratch. So good luck :)

HI there!

Okay, greeting over. Haha

Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried using the search button and looking for it? Try looking through some of the stickies on top of the forum threads. They might have some files for you. But other than that, you really gotta just go through the bushes and look for it. It's out there, just somewhere. While you're at it, read the stickies. They give so much help when you make armor, and it also answers many questions.

Here's the Newbie Orientation vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclW5onHNsE...re=channel_page

Good luck soldier!

-CT

thanks for helping. i already have the arbiter helmet but im looking for combat. thanks for searching tough

Silvanus said:
It depends on what kind of Elite armor you're looking for. Are you looking for the Arbiter, Combat, Flight, etc., etc.

There are some Arbiter files on the Pep wiki page here.

Apart from that though, i haven't seen any. I tried doing a quick search, but didn't see too much. At this point anything besides Arbiter would have to be done from scratch. So good luck :)
all we've been able to find is the arbiter and if i recall he doesn't want that but since its all we can find he asked me to make i just pray i don't lose my sanity

note this was posted before every one else replyed

Last edited by a moderator:
mikedav17 said:
Dont want to sound rude, but what does it have to do with a Sangheilli helmet/armor?
nothing i just want to post it were he could find it

mikedav17 said:
Has anyone even tried modeling any Covenant armor, excluding the Arbiter?

Someone scratch built a grunt costume about 6 months ago out of iron. Looked really sweet too! But other than that there's nothing pep that's been done for covenant armor which is a damn shame in my opinion.

The Arbiter helm could be easily converted into combat armor with a few cardboard additions...

P.S.: I hate to say it guys but telling a n00b to use the search tool when the search function truly sucks ballz, isn't very helpful. The search tool never spits out anything relevant to your search topic. In order to update one of my threads I had to go through about 7 pages of results before I finally found it buried at the bottom of page 8 and I know for a fact that the thread title was very unique and should've been at the top of page 1.

I feel your pain if you've ever tried to find anything relevant using the search tool.

BFDesigns said:
Someone scratch built a grunt costume about 6 months ago out of iron. Looked really sweet too!
unless you have that saved some where, I'm not even going to ask for a link...

also wasn't Drakku planning on doing a grunt at one time?

This is actually bugging the hell out of me that there are no Covenant armor files on here except for the Arbiter. I have a really rough & tumble Elite Combat Helmet model that I just ripped and altered a bit from the Bi-Ped Pack. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you if you want something to start with.

Here's the link for the Iron Methane Tank.

and the link for the Grunt Costume.

Different builds by different people, I remembered wrong!

Also, I seem to stand corrected. There are a lot of grunt files on the 405th, just nothing else really Covenant related (except weapon files of course).

There ARE H2 elite combat files around here somewhere. They existed before the Arbiter files did. Try putting Halo 2 in the search terms along with elite pep files. The hosting may be f-ed on the original thread though.

I'm pretty sure Johnny (Dreads) has them if you'de send him a polite PM.

Hey there Kiador!

I was searching for elite helmets weeks before I joined (Flight helmets), but I never could find any Halo 3 elite armor. I tried downloading all I could find, so the only Halo 2 helmets I got are a combat (unfolded) honor guard (folded) and a councilor (also folded).

My recommendation would be to use the Halo 2 combat pep to get the main structure, then to add the details by either adding or taking away some paper/cardboard/whatever you use. Then, you can try to resin and bondo like any other helmet. While bondoing, you can try to get in some details.

I found this close-up picture that could help you with the details. It's not from the game, though.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/288402...b9fae8d5e_b.jpg

Good luck!

SherryShortcake said:
Hey there Kiador!

I was searching for elite helmets weeks before I joined (Flight helmets), but I never could find any Halo 3 elite armor. I tried downloading all I could find, so the only Halo 2 helmets I got are a combat (unfolded) honor guard (folded) and a councilor (also folded).

My recommendation would be to use the Halo 2 combat pep to get the main structure, then to add the details by either adding or taking away some paper/cardboard/whatever you use. Then, you can try to resin and bondo like any other helmet. While bondoing, you can try to get in some details.

I found this close-up picture that could help you with the details. It's not from the game, though.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/288402...b9fae8d5e_b.jpg

Good luck!

thank u so vary much for ur help. =^^=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back