Elite Sculpt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey kiddies... well since I'm known for my predator sculpts and props, I thought I'd bring the two worlds together. SO here it is... I dumped one of my Predator sculpts and started on an Elite... I only have half of the foundation sculpted but so far it is looking pretty good. It is sized to fit the Arbitar helmet Ithica it doing. Hope you guys approve...

2009_05200001.jpg

2009_05200002.jpg

2009_05200003.jpg

Newspartancreator said:
Hey kiddies... well since I'm known for my predator sculpts and props, I thought I'd bring the two worlds together. SO here it is... I dumped one of my Predator sculpts and started on an Elite... I only have half of the foundation sculpted but so far it is looking pretty good. It is sized to fit the Arbitar helmet Ithica it doing. Hope you guys approve...
Wicked Sweet!!! Mad skills! :notworthy:

Last edited by a moderator:
thats creepy-lookin ................................................................................
..I LIKE-IT

The nano second the first picture poped up on my screen I fell off my chair scared $#!TLE$$, then I realized it was clay...

Great work so far, looking forward to seeing more!

CHEERS!

ok i dont mean to double post put man its looking amazing. i cant wait to see it finished how long have you been scuplting

kasper said:
ok i dont mean to double post put man its looking amazing. i cant wait to see it finished how long have you been scuplting

Well I've been sculpting for over 10yrs, creatures for only 5yrs.... But this was actually a predator sculpt that I totally revamped...

Before:
DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

After:
2009_05210008.jpg

I remember you talking about doing this last week and all I gotta say is hot damn! Can't wait to see some latex casts!

Woah, that is damn cool,
BUT.
Someone must give sove critique or whatever.
The mandibles.
-Too short.
-Too round,Elite mandibles are more of a half-round, and teeth on the flat end.
The head.
-Too short.
-Pointing too much up.

Sorry and that is awesome.
Sorry again.

JustMe

I took those factors into consideration, but between the game images, the videos, the toys, etc. There are no really good images of a naked elite... The head has been adjusted to fit the helmet we have made up, and I haven't even started on the mouth and mandibles. But I'm seeing the same things you are, and I do appriciate the critique. This thing still needs some work, I'm still waiting on the helmet to get it filled out right.

Newspartancreator said:
I took those factors into consideration, but between the game images, the videos, the toys, etc. There are no really good images of a naked elite... The head has been adjusted to fit the helmet we have made up, and I haven't even started on the mouth and mandibles. But I'm seeing the same things you are, and I do appriciate the critique. This thing still needs some work, I'm still waiting on the helmet to get it filled out right.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/File:Arbiter_kneel.png

Here is arby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back