Elusch99's Destiny Models

Discussion in 'Non-Halo Costumes and Props' started by elusch99, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Underdog410

Underdog410 New Member

Hey I'm curious if you might be able to make the vanguard armor for the hunter? Post HoW
    I have the .stl files if you like for the sanction six and fear eater helms.
    That .stl generator is really nice

2. elusch99

elusch99 Jr Member

Crimmson's got some of that stuff on his thread, here.
    NASCARPC, I've actually been out of town but I've got a couple of things cleaned up and ready for unfolding.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
  3. flintashheart

flintashheart New Member

4. maximum

maximum New Member

Re: Elusch99's Destiny Models - Help

Exotic Helmet

Download
    Which helmet is this? What is it called? The pep Exotic Titan in the first entry? I cant find it in the bungie.net armory :( It would be nice to have some more reference after the pep is put together.

5. elusch99

elusch99 Jr Member

Re: Elusch99's Destiny Models - Help

Most of my files are kind of out of date. I made a lot of them before destiny was released, thus some of the armors aren't actually in the game. If you look over on Crimmson's thread, he's got some more up-to-date stuff.

6. RoundeyeSamurai

RoundeyeSamurai New Member

OK, nice work you got here. I haven't been in the forums for a few years now, it was nice to see I remembered my password. I never finished my Halo build from years ago, life got in the way, but last night my 11 year old told me he wanted to be a Guardian (my choice) for Halloween this year. I looked through the forums really quick, and found myself coming back to your build, elusch99. So I downloaded the pep files from the OP, printed the card stock while at work, and convinced the librarians at the childrens library to donate some foam mats for destruction. I am going to, admittedly, bastardize some of your work, to simplify the entire build, as I only have 7 days and 5 of those, I will be at work for 8 hours, so I just wanted to say. Thanks, wish me luck, I hope this turns out for the speed build it will be. LOL.

Roundeye

7. elusch99

elusch99 Jr Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
  8. Rancid Musk

Rancid Musk Jr Member

Thank you very much. I am glad there files are still here. One of those builds I am finally getting to.

9. Kamon

Kamon New Member

I couldn't agree more, my team and I are working on one of each class and this thread is a God send.

10. MonsterMask

MonsterMask Member

I will post my destiny chest piece :p
    IMG_1373.JPG
    IMG_1375.JPG
    IMG_1376.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG

11. Shade0066

Shade0066 New Member

Does anyone have a pep or foam file for the titan iron camelot helmet. I can't find it anywhere even the .stl generator.

12. BreakingBishop

BreakingBishop New Member

I'm not sure if you're still taking requests/ suggestions, but Nemesis Star would be really cool! I'd love to make that thing.

13. Urbanfungus

Urbanfungus New Member

hi there im new to the site and pepakura and i was wondering if you can help as i wanna build a titan set from the new rise of iron dlc raid and wondering if u can point me in the right direction at all.

14. ZylvanCelestion

ZylvanCelestion New Member

I don't suppose its still possible to make a request? I've been trying to find a Titan's Days of Iron Ornamental helmet for three years now but only learned about the 405th recently!

15. Sean Anwalt

Sean Anwalt RCO 405th Regiment Officer

Hey ZylvanCelestion, welcome to the 405th!

This thread hasn't been responded to since 2016. Around here we consider that necro- posting, because it pushes active threads down. As a rule of thumb, try not to reply to threads older than 3 or 6 months.

All the files the 405th has are in the armory sub forum, and satchmo III has an outstanding collection in one of his threads as well. I know it's pretty daunting, but with some reading and research around here the a strong chance you can find what you're looking for.