Elusch99's Destiny Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about a set of armor based on a set of armor in the game and based on the type of armor in game but is my own design but I would be using photo reference for the leg and shoulder armor from the game along with buying a helmet model from a destiny prop maker. Basically a set of armor based on destiny armor with my own designed chest piece but using customized leg and shoulder armor and a helmet from the actual game.

To me, customization is the name of the game. If you can't make it yours, what's the fun of making it in the first place? I don't mean to downplay or worse yet brush of those who focus on game-accurate builds, but what really catches my eyes are the custom builds, whether it's modifications to the armor itself or even something as simple as a custom paint scheme. If you've got an itch to do something off the grid, I say go for it full speed.

To me, customization is the name of the game. If you can't make it yours, what's the fun of making it in the first place? I don't mean to downplay or worse yet brush of those who focus on game-accurate builds, but what really catches my eyes are the custom builds, whether it's modifications to the armor itself or even something as simple as a custom paint scheme. If you've got an itch to do something off the grid, I say go for it full speed.
Thanks for the insight!

this is the reason why my helm is going to be a mix of the Crota hunter helm and the Achylophage Symbiote, the chest is a customized raid chest, raid+ ahamkara's spine for arms, and custom legs.

this is the reason why my helm is going to be a mix of the Crota hunter helm and the Achylophage Symbiote, the chest is a customized raid chest, raid+ ahamkara's spine for arms, and custom legs.

I'm thinking spiked/studded shoulders/epaulets on my Warlock's coat and just let it run from there. Only thing I know will be fairly "game accurate" will be the Obsidian Mind.

Hi Im new here and I only came in to see your Destiny files. I am trying to make a warlock helmet and costume but i cant get the file to open. I am barely learning the lingo around here so I would appreciate some suggestions or tips on how to get around the site. I have a Mac so i think I might have to convert the files over to a pdf? Thank You so much

I don't think the Pepakura program works on Mac, which might be the basis of your issue.

Hey all,

So I just realized that I forgot to upload the VoG shins. They are completely done, and at the bottom of the first post.

Thanks for the Titan files! They will help me out a LOT. Once you finish The Vog armor is there any way you could make a file for the Helmet of Saint 14? I'd really appreciate it

Would like to say Thank you so much for these files.

I'm excited to get to my Titan! :D

Yep! Glad I could help.

UPDATE!

Ghost angel chest is in the first post. I recommend making the little breathing apparatus on the front by hand, it would be very hard to pep.

Also, thank you all for downloading stuff! My titan helmet unfold alone now has over 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back