Elusch99's Destiny Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't be able to make a Sliced Destiny Hand Cannon' would you? The style that Bungie released the reference pictures of?
Destiny_Hand_Cannon_1.jpg

this is just a concept but with the way the hunter helmet to make if cosplay function i was thinking of reprising a old cell phone to make a hud inside of the helmet any ideas

Okay, hi everyone!

I got really busy with school and other life stuff, but I'm slowly coming back, so NASCARPC, no this post is not dead.
Austin95, I've never tried that, but be careful not to have it too close to your eyes.
goboy3133, I'm not sure, but I'll add it to the list.

Also, I've decided to switch directions a little bit and go more into prop making. I've still got the Hunter Armor on my plate, partially because I'm thinking that's going to be my next Halo-ween costume.

I won't be working quite as rapidly as before, but I'll be working still.

On a separate note, I recently checked my mediafire and my Titan Helmet file has ALMOST 2,000 downloads! Thanks for all your support, it's nice to know my work is paying off for some people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm curious if you might be able to make the vanguard armor for the hunter? Post HoW
I have the .stl files if you like for the sanction six and fear eater helms.
That .stl generator is really nice

Hey I'm curious if you might be able to make the vanguard armor for the hunter? Post HoW
I have the .stl files if you like for the sanction six and fear eater helms.
That .stl generator is really nice

Crimmson's got some of that stuff on his thread, here.
NASCARPC, I've actually been out of town but I've got a couple of things cleaned up and ready for unfolding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Elusch99's Destiny Models - Help

Exotic Helmet

Download
Which helmet is this? What is it called? The pep Exotic Titan in the first entry? I cant find it in the bungie.net armory :( It would be nice to have some more reference after the pep is put together.

Re: Elusch99's Destiny Models - Help

Exotic Helmet

Download
Which helmet is this? What is it called? The pep Exotic Titan in the first entry? I cant find it in the bungie.net armory :( It would be nice to have some more reference after the pep is put together.

Most of my files are kind of out of date. I made a lot of them before destiny was released, thus some of the armors aren't actually in the game. If you look over on Crimmson's thread, he's got some more up-to-date stuff.

OK, nice work you got here. I haven't been in the forums for a few years now, it was nice to see I remembered my password. I never finished my Halo build from years ago, life got in the way, but last night my 11 year old told me he wanted to be a Guardian (my choice) for Halloween this year. I looked through the forums really quick, and found myself coming back to your build, elusch99. So I downloaded the pep files from the OP, printed the card stock while at work, and convinced the librarians at the childrens library to donate some foam mats for destruction. I am going to, admittedly, bastardize some of your work, to simplify the entire build, as I only have 7 days and 5 of those, I will be at work for 8 hours, so I just wanted to say. Thanks, wish me luck, I hope this turns out for the speed build it will be. LOL.

Roundeye

Thank you very much. I am glad there files are still here. One of those builds I am finally getting to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back