Emile WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got most of the visor part bondo'd and sanded today, still needs a little work, then ill get the skull carved in there and it'll be ready for vac forming.

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02087.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

Looks like you're making really nice progress! My pepped air assault's been yearning for some attention, but I don't want to start resining/rondo-ing when it's as cold as it is outside (and in the garage where I'd be working).

Keep it up, I bet the finished product will be lovely :D

Looks good! The only thing I might think proposes an issue is the chest scaling.. It looks a bit big and could throw off the whole proportional ripped spartan look.

I love the helmet!!

Looks good! The only thing I might think proposes an issue is the chest scaling.. It looks a bit big and could throw off the whole proportional ripped spartan look.

I love the helmet!!

Yea i did make the chest a bit big. Ill probably redo it after I get done with the helmet

this is looking sick so far keep it up. i dont think the chest looks too big really maybe just slightly but all in all it looks good

The chest looks really well done IMO, but it's all up to you if you want to redo it...

Man, Emile has got to be one badass among baddasses. Can't wait to see how this progresses 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back