Everyone here is so nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterBacon3000

I've been here a few months now... and I have to say this to you guys... your all soooooooo nice! It's amazing how helpful and kind you all are... to be honest, when I joined the 405th I was prepared for it to be as toxic as a lot of the halo fanbase is... but it isn't... a lot of the people I talked to here are some of the nicest people I've ever talked to in my life! :D you guys are the absolute best! Your always helping each other, complimenting eachother, and yes making fun of eachother, but not in a mean way at all... i know that sometimes life can suck, but nothing ever sucks here on the 405th! You guys never cease to make me laugh or at the very least, smile, no matter my previous mood! I hope I can help other people as much as you guys have all helped me! :D I'm so happy that I get to be a part of this wonderful community...

All because people like you!!
tenor (3).gif

I've been here a few months now... and I have to say this to you guys... your all soooooooo nice! It's amazing how helpful and kind you all are... to be honest, when I joined the 405th I was prepared for it to be as toxic as a lot of the halo fanbase is... but it isn't... a lot of the people I talked to here are some of the nicest people I've ever talked to in my life! :D you guys are the absolute best! Your always helping each other, complimenting eachother, and yes making fun of eachother, but not in a mean way at all... i know that sometimes life can suck, but nothing ever sucks here on the 405th! You guys never cease to make me laugh or at the very least, smile, no matter my previous mood! I hope I can help other people as much as you guys have all helped me! :D I'm so happy that I get to be a part of this wonderful community...

Just proves the point that you don't know enough about us to really dislike us yet.......but we'll get there. ;););) Nah.....you'll love us in the end.....we'll keep you smiling and laughing. Then you have to pay it forward.

This message was brought to you by awesome people like you! It is a great community because we all know the pain of making your first(or 5th suit) playing with props and doing fun things together. Or declaring ODST’s as the master race! Eventually if you get close to your regiment they are you second family that you see at cons....like the holidays....and then you miss them. But I am glad to see you love us all. And if DirtDives gives you trouble, just talk to the shady colonial folks. We got you. Bit bacon welcome and been fun on discord with you so far amigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back