Extremely basic and overly complex Dishonored mask .pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

master xalener

CORVOMASKWIP2pt5.jpg

As some may know, the upcoming sandbox shooter/stealth game Dishonored features a protagonist with a very distinct (awesome looking) suit. I am preparing to build one for Halloween, and decided to do a quick pep model for the very base of the mask. I am going to scratch build the rest for myself, but I figured anyone who wants a base to work from should be able to get one. I figured I hadn't been here for literally years, and when I do manage to make a brief visit, I leave nothing but spite or a brief one-liner. Since I have this going on, I may as well pull my head out my ass temporarily and contribute.

That being said, I did build this for myself. It is not very ergonomic at all. It's only the "upper cranial" area, because IMO that lower jaw shape would be easier to just scratchbuild. I mean look at this:
tumblr_m2nc15n4er1qgb1o5o8_r1_500.jpg

Notes:
The bits joining the two halves are only there for support. The mask halves are supposed to be 100% separate from each other being joined together only by a few pieces of a different material. I have no idea what the actual top of the mask looks like, because all pics of the promotional materials/ the real prop are poorly lit and obstructed by various things. Basically what I'm telling you is: dis b ruff.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3534549/corvowip/mask/maskobject.pdo

Try to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back