Fallout 3 Terminator Wip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KevlarSpartan said:
OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!! *EXPLODES*

You have got to get these files pepped and uploaded dude. This has to be the coolest thing yet.

Kudos' X 1000000000000000000

Cheers! :p

OMG THE ZERO's WENT OFF THE PAGE! O.O

I'll get them up Soon™

Last edited by a moderator:
More pics and a video.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLBJr72OSto[/media]

old pics.

Picture846.jpg

Picture847.jpg

Picture848.jpg

Picture849.jpg

New pics.

Picture850.jpg

Picture852.jpg

Picture853.jpg

Sweet as then, looking foward (as everyone else is) to the pep files. The helmet looks really good too.

And i don't think SOON is a trademark, unless your just that awesome, but i'll let the forum decide that.

Cheers!

Hey Roadwarrior,love what you're doing with the suit mate,but what's the cover on the shoulder and legs for?like in the game they have the standard shoulder but you have a extra shield add-on,Anywayz check your Pm box,i'm gonna send you a message.

Yeah, Check yer pm sent you the link, Anyway the reason I have the ExtraArmour on is because, I didn't like how the original 45d's looked. WAY Too long and somewhat plain. So I shortened them and made it look more like the 51b.(And if I want to I can take off the E-A, go as a plain 45d) And I had to make it match so that's why I also added ExtarArmour it to the leg's.

Also I'm taking a brake for a little while to work on a Command&Conquer:RedAlert:2 mod.

Looking awesome. I've been wokring on mine, got most of it pepped and stuck, but having difficulty editing the waist/crotch piece. Looking forward to seeign your file for that. I've used your chest files, but modified for A4. Very good work!

Thank you.

And BTW I had a hater on one of my vids, I bet he's just a jellos troll.

Eh, no big deal, also I might be resining my chest and fiber glassing the groin piece soon and getting file's to those who have asked me.

So, the first pics of me wearing my chest after I resined it, need to get some strap clips and hotglue'em in so I can bondo. Also need to find the powerpack 3D file because for some reason it didn't come with the rest of the 3D I have that I'm using ATM.

Picture857.jpg

Picture858.jpg

Picture859.jpg

Picture862.jpg

Picture863.jpg

Picture864.jpg

Picture867.jpg

What sucks is now I can't bring it inside my house for about a week.

BTW, yes I rent out the house in the back. XD-JK

no prob man ive liked the t45-d for quite a while and your the only one who make really nice files and unfolds, the big question is do u have the pipboy to match it? lol

Iren00 said:
no prob man ive liked the t45-d for quite a while and your the only one who make really nice files and unfolds, the big question is do u have the pipboy to match it? lol

Thank you :)

I do have the Pipboy .PDO But I don't really want to have the pipboy with my costume.

Vyronix said:
Freakin Amazing Dude, Nice work and good luck to the future.

Roadwarrior said:

I do have the Pipboy .PDO But I don't really want to have the pipboy with my costume.

what... do u have a good file w/ no intersecting parts or one with intersecting parts? if i may ask?

?

[attachment=15399:pipy.png]

EDIT:I also have progress pics one sec while I load them...

EDIT2: Here they is.

I bought some Dyrwall mesh tape and, I love it :DDDD RONDO!!

Picture868.jpg

Picture869.jpg

Picture870.jpg

Front bolt-thing for the shoulder, cut a hole in it so it fills the center nut.

Picture871.jpg

A little after i took this pic I realized it was messed up, I fixed it.

Picture872.jpg

nice lol oh okay im trying to find the one that smilie something cleaned up and am so far having no luck that the best i can find but it has quite a few errors to it. keep up the good work!

I didn't like the handle so now it has a vent or, I didn't like the the toaster handle so now it has a mail slot.

Picture874.jpg

Picture875.jpg

Picture876.jpg

Picture877.jpg

nice use of improvising is it going to open so u can store stuff in there? cause that would be pretty sweet and would help explain how the fallout characters carry so much you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back