Fallout T51-b Pepakura Armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esy

Jr Member
Hello all,
I wanna start to make T51-b Power armor from Fallout like an cosplay armor to pepakura build.

Now what i wanna here? I searching for 2 - 3 ppls who can make betapepers [ beta builders of pepakura files ] of pices of this armor.

I prefer experienced builder beware nobies.

Regards

Esy

I have a 3d model of the suit from fallout 2.
I got it from some guy here. He asked me a time ago to make it pep friendly.
Couse now its not.

I would do this myself but i dont really have time. Maybe in the near future.

if you want the model pm me.

Yeah, and Vrogy did some work with Vamp's model as well.

At this time, I'm not aware of any properly sized versions that'll work... In my opinion, Vamp's looks too skinny for human use, and Vrogy's doesn't like Pepakura Designer 3. It just crashes.

So... I don't know where you'll get good models w/o actually making new ones.

I got a ripped one from the game :p its pretty acurate but not pep friendly.
Its one mesh with stuff crosing other stuff.
I could make it pep friendly but I dont have time for the moment. i defenetly will if i have time.

Where can I find the Advanced Power armor MKII models??Or the T-51b models?
I had an idea about making one of these.
I would if I had the models

JustMe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Dec 29 2008, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Where can I find the Advanced Power armor MKII models??Or the T-51b models?

JustMe</div>

I go to medel it by self...
But try to rip fallout 3 files

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Dec 29 2008, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Where can I find the Advanced Power armor MKII models??Or the T-51b models?

JustMe</div>

Same thing. Vamp built them, Vrogy expanded on them. You should check out his site.

If someone doesn't like me posting Vrogy's work on this site, sue me. He does good work.

Legally, I think you can rip files out of games without getting in trouble. We did the same thing with the Halo 3 models back when the Beta was flying around. As long as you don't go and sell said models, you're fine.

Links that give good info and files are always welcome. If he did something you think is cool, feel free to post it here if he allows it. Last time we made a news thread on his new nice-looking marine armor he blew a gasket at Walter. File links are probably okay though.

Just to clarify this is the T51-B, not the T4-X that most of the Brotherhood uses in Fallout 3. You can get the T51-B in Fallout 3 though (in Ft Constantine). If anybody has the .obj file available, please PM me. I'm working on another solution but it's a pain.

Double post but worth it. Looking for somebody to do a good unfold of this slightly simplified beastie. Send me a PM, I'm going to start building in a couple of days and I really don't want to have to unfold any models. ;)

t51bmetamod.jpg

I working on my project.. I keep the tubes but make it like a optional..
Because some ppl wanna build this all from paper..
started with unfolding.

Esy

Stig doesn't like the T51b? Blasphamy!

Esy, that unfold is looking good. I had someone (*cough 1ManBattalion) generously donate their time to my simplified model too so people should have a good 2 to choose from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back