Fallout T51-b Pepakura Armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice that you already got someone building on your T-51b Esy. Looking forward to seeing it come together.

Here's the final smoothed unfold that 1ManBattalian did for my model after cleaning it up and making it beautiful. I'm going to put it together tonight and if it goes well, we'll post it in the Fallout Armor Ref thread and here. I might split the Ref thread into pics and models after we get a few more unfolds and beta tests and make a sticky next to the COG armor. But that will be a little while yet. :D

t51bunfoldedsmooth.jpg

this looks nice

i think that when/if i do this i'll just use some rubber hoses, folding those would probably be a pain.

but then again, it looks so cool without them :p

Work so far on this project looks awesome. All of you have some serious 3D talent here. I did want to ask you all on favor. When you start getting these files ready to be printed by the masses could you please add in some support bars. the only good example I can think of are these here.

I don't know how difficult it is to do this in a 3D program as I am such a n00blet when it comes to this program it is ridiculous, but this would so help everyone in the long run. There is nothing worst than spending 3 hours cutting and gluing a shoulder or chest piece and having it get ruined because you don't have support bars or the ones you make did get the curve that was needed. Thanks.

Just wanted to post a pic showing the size difference between a standard helm and the T-51b. The bulkiness of the in-game armor belies the real size (try just putting the helm on with regular clothes in-game to see what I mean). Everybody's builds are looking great BTW!

IMG_1177.jpg

Sigma-LS said:
Just wanted to post a pic showing the size difference between a standard helm and the T-51b. The bulkiness of the in-game armor belies the real size (try just putting the helm on with regular clothes in-game to see what I mean). Everybody's builds are looking great BTW!

For some reason, it just looks Evil with the light "From within" looking good mate! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
1ManBattalion said:
For some reason, it just looks Evil with the light "From within" looking good mate! :lol:

No fake........It looks like some atonomous robot head lol. creepy, yet awesome the the max. Finished it would be killer!

Sigma-LS said:
Stig doesn't like the T51b? Blasphamy!

Esy, that unfold is looking good. I had someone (*cough 1ManBattalion) generously donate their time to my simplified model too so people should have a good 2 to choose from.

Check out my Power Armor build Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back