Family work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernalaxe

Member DIN
S322
My 7 year old and I are working on her an ODST costume using Andrew dft's files. I made the helmet a few years ago and it's not on par, but she loves it and took it over. She said "Dad,I want the whole armor" so here we go. I'm also making myself a Spartan MKV(b) variant from Reach in a different thread. Her favorite thing to do after school is get on odst firefight with me and take care of some covenant. The AR I started a few years ago, when I did the helmet, and never finished sure to life.. I'll finish it and it'll be hers.
IMG_20230130_205254755.jpg
IMG_20230130_205212794_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230130_194517659.jpg
    IMG_20230130_194517659.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 55
That's looking pretty darn good.
Thanks, Ive been having lots of fun with building lately and so is my daughter. Gonna start my boots for the MKV(b) this week. And probably something for my ODST I wanna build lol. I've got the fever...

I've got so many build I wanna start but I don't like doing them when i dont have a helmet for them already. It kinda kills my ambition to start or finish it

I've got so many build I wanna start but I don't like doing them when i dont have a helmet for them already. It kinda kills my ambition to start or finish it
I'm in the same boat really, I plan on trying a good ODST helmet this week when I start my mk V(b) boots. I made a basic mk vi like mc's. Just to see how it would turn out. Not horrible lol. It'll be my first chance using pepakura files for foam so we will see lol. I've already got the scale set. I think lol

Thanks!!! Can't wait to have both done. Mine is almost thanks to a donation from someone, and her's should be done soon. It'll be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back