Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
charles said:
are you sure? i distinctly remember reading that exerpt in my copy of xbox magizine (i live in the US) unless i have a foreign editoin i'm almost sure i read that. :D

Could you check which one? I saw the July edition and this article wasn't in the glossary. Maybe it was in the June one? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah Dude O_O, I saw this only today and am freaking AMAZED!!, Almost makes me wish i could move over to UK just to help XD

Good Luck and everything on the Film and the Props :D, If you dont get a freaking award for this..well theres something wrong on this planet XD

:eek: just saw the 'hog pics. I never though I'd see the day. Forgive my lack of faith. *bows down and grovels on the ground* XD

I see a slight issue with the side panels, but it's nothing big. I'll point it out later once I can open up photoshop and circle it, lol. But it's really no big deal, I mean, if you can do this on that small of a budget, imagine what you'd have with a WETA-sized budget...

Peter Cooper said:
Could you check which one? I saw the July edition and this article wasn't in the glossary. Maybe it was in the June one? :)

oh goodness i just cleaned my room and if it was my copy (somtimes i mooch off frnds) i (or cleaning bot dad) may have thrown it out but i will check!

Peter Cooper said:
As for any other updates, I'm currently waiting on word from Smick6 and DogWizard.

Sounds like brutes. With big guns. And bigger sticks.

:D

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes, it is indeed Brutes. Having recruited a few model makers recently, I am also hopeful we will have more progress in other special effects areas to show off soon. :)

can an admin sticky this please its getting pushed back to far! its already on page 4! and don't tell me it doasn't deaserve to be sticked/transfered :lol:

This
is
EPIC.
I read the ENTIRE thread to this point and everything i saw made me want to jump out of my chair and fly to wherever you are. Great success.
Fjordman587

Wahey! Elite forum! Thanks for whoever moved this :3

donutman123 said:
OMG :woah2: This is a sick thread!! So how are the covie costumes going right now? Any progress pics?

None on the creature costumes - these have yet to begin being made. However, DogWizard informs me a package will be coming to the UK containing brute-y things soon, and I dare say we'll have some cool custom stuff coming from Smick too. :)

Project003 said:
I don't know if this is an issue or not, but the seat is on the "right" side.

what about MA5K's?

Both are a no. The vehicle is a right hand steering British vehicle and it was not possible to get a left-hand steering model of the vehicle for a manageable cost, and I'm sure there are plenty of places in the world of Halo with lanes orientated on the left hand side of the road. Since this film will be concentrating on Marines, no MA5Ks, unless we do a one-off job for the ONI personnel based on our up-coming MA5C moulds.

Congrats on the status upgrade.

Spike grenades will be ready for you soon and then time to finish up the bigger spiker.

Likelihood is we'll be doing some behind-the-scenes work while the film's going on. Whether it's just a silly 5 minute video or a full documentary, who knows. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back