FANEXPO 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
Hello all this is a thread for planning and coordinating for Fanexpo 2022 from July 1-3

Dates for dinners and photoshoot locations will be posted here along with times. Please sound off to let me know you are coming!

Where: Denver Convention Center

Schedule:
Convention Schedule site

When: July 1st-3rd
Fri: 11am-8pm
Sat: 9:45am-6:45pm
Sun: 9:45am-4:45pm

Tickets: Tickets available through event website

Fanexpo Denver was previously Denver Comic Con and hosts the non-profit known as Comic Book Classroom! Visit for A wide variety of guests, cosplay panels and an extensive vendor/artist's hall.

A 405th panel is planned for the event on Sunday July 3rd at 1:00pm MST and will feature Mountain Regiment staff fielding questions and discussing cosplay making techniques along with spreading inclusivity and encouragement to future and current members.

We will be hosting two photoshoots in Denver proper and one opportunity for a mountain sunset shoot.

Photoshoot Listing:

Friday July 1st
Sunset Shoot at Forsberg Iron Springs Park at 6:30 PM

Saturday July 2nd
Shoot with the Big Blue Bear in the background at the Denver Convention Center 11:00 am

Sunday July 3rd
General Photo Op around the Denver Convention Center

Meetup Listing:

Friday July 1st
Dinner after the shoot at Old Chicago

Saturday July 2nd
Lunch Downtown at Obento Japanese Lunch 12:30
Dinner TBD

Sunday July 3rd
Independence day style pot luck hosted by Angus314 location and time TBD

Duke's fun photo game rolls!
17- 405th Member holding everyone's stuff
73- With Convention Author
61- Rap album pose
30- Costume(s) waiting for a ride
89- Next to something free
2- Group Photo, Silly
76- With convention panelists

(I'd like to thank TurboCharizard for the post layout and PerniciousDuke for the super cool photo game)

Bring lots of water especially if you're from out of town! We are at a high elevation and you WILL get dehydrated faster than normal. Keep in mind the weapons policy of the convention and be mindful of the culture present in Colorado surrounding things that look like realistic guns in public. I don't want anyone getting hurt.

Keep in mind that we look out for each other so don't be afraid to remind each other to drink water, stay safe and be happy with your costume. Love Y'all.

Let's make this one count! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me, MDBDesigns or Shadowshail

Last edited:
20220702_222515.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back