Fat-hi555's Halo 4 Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bit more done. I have exams this week so it will probably be finished next week

that... looks... perfect. just as i want it. you cant use custom rupper strapping for the whole armor and its still flexible and comfortable zu wear. looks sweet :) iam really impressed fat-hi
take your time for your exams :) i can wait for it ^^

Got the recon torso done :)
I divided the pieces into sections since someone requested it that way.
Unfolders needed, hit me up!

recontorso1024x576_zpsaaf47d76.jpg

Got the recon torso done :)
I divided the pieces into sections since someone requested it that way.
Unfolders needed, hit me up!

recontorso1024x576_zpsaaf47d76.jpg
Oh man This looks so good...will look even better made and on a suit but then again this is what i have been waiting for man Thank you so much

Great, I'll send it to you with the measurement :)

My models are not ripped from the game, and I'm not good at making models with lots of curve, so no, no cortana model :(

Hey anyway I can ask you to model a low def "tester" file for the halo 4 master chief like the cod piece shins and forearms?

yeahhhhh thanks budy :) after a long time you made it. still the best recon file ive seen and reall thanks to do this for "me".
btw. do you want to continue with the recruit leg? i still have some images for the boots and the thigs. you just made the shins and never the thighs ^^ just a question :p

That looks superb! If I wasn't build a Mk VI right now, I'd probably be all over this.

Thanks man :D

yeahhhhh thanks budy :) after a long time you made it. still the best recon file ive seen and reall thanks to do this for "me".
btw. do you want to continue with the recruit leg? i still have some images for the boots and the thigs. you just made the shins and never the thighs ^^ just a question :p

No problem! Sure, I've never made any thigh files yet. Just send me the reference pictures

Hey guys. So I'm working on a suit with my friend and we wanted to use the recruit legs. The only problem is that only the shins exist on the database. So I was wondering if you were still working on the thighs or boots. Or if perhaps anyone knows where I can find those files elsewhere? Any help is appreciated even it is confirmation that these files don't exist yet. Thank you.

You'll need the glute plate, too, logiwan. Halo 4 files are a bit slow in coming as they're much more detaileid, far more involved (forearms having thei own handplates, shoulders having their own bicep cuffs, "legs" accounting for the entire lower body), plus it's harder to get reference pics because of the absurd limitations on Theatre mode.

Alright, thanks for the feedback Zaff. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing anything. I might end up going with one of the completed leg sets that are on the database then.

Not sure that there are any that are "complete" yet. It's been hard finding reference material for the specific parts.

hey man i noticed something after i started building there's a few dislocated faces, on the recon back plate the "fins" are not connected to the back most of the strapping for the sides aren't either, but that's understandable. i have gotten the front chest area done, its in my forum

hey man i noticed something after i started building there's a few dislocated faces, on the recon back plate the "fins" are not connected to the back most of the strapping for the sides aren't either, but that's understandable. i have gotten the front chest area done, its in my forum

i dont really understand whats your point. do you mean the thrusters on the back which looks like "wings"? those "fins" arent connected, because they break easily. just build them seperatly and start connecting the thrusters with some screws. its save and dont break. you can mount them of to pack them up in a smaller box.
i gave the idea to do it like this... because i think, that you spare some space and dont risk to break the thrusters.

the side strapping to... fat-hi just give you a favor to build the side strapping. in my opinion you should build the strapping band out of rubber and build only the sidepad of the strapping, the thrusters, the back, the front and the stomach plate.
whats the best of this armor... yeah the flexibility and when you connect all these parts fixed together you lose this flexiblity. take a look in the cinema mode of halo 4 and you will recognize, that most of the parts are connected to the undersuit and not together like the masterchief armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back