Fav. Halo 3/XBL Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge Christi

Alright, we've all done our fair share of trashtalking.
But, doesn't it stink when you get insulted?
Even if it is just the interenet, the comments can get tiresome.

I can almost guarantee that the other girls on this site who have xbl will agree that they get a lot of crap
from the gamers of Halo 3.

My favourite is
"You fat lesbian dike"

I got called that more than 13 times one day, so finally, the last guy who said it just got me angry.
I was wearing a tank top, I took a pic of myself with the cam (not perverted or anything) and sent it to the guy.
He actually apologized to me and sent me a friend request. Rawlz.

Just wondering, what are your fav. insults?

(no cursing, I don't want this to close)

Plus I changed it to XBL since it doesnt just happen in halo.

I get crap too for being a girl. I always have guys asking me if I'm hot. I can't think of any insult I have been called... Hmmm must play Halo 3 to see now....

But I love when I play with my boyfriends 12 year old brother.

My favorite insult he likes to use, "You freakin renob!!!!"

After going on a Spree against a team of Japanese Hybusa Wearing goons... they proceed to band together, team up on me 4-1... then the group humped me... but umm...

Worst thing anyone ever really says to me or my team is that we are cheaters, that I glitch, standby, or hack... its so annoying, and its always by teams and players that are terrible..

Also when kids, and you can tell they are kids, swear at me through XBL, that really annoys me, makes me wish there were a record and send to parent feature of XBL... I swear, I am adult, and I know how to watch my mouth, but I def. don't like that coming out of the mouth of a kid, its completely disrespectful.

But I am a generally nice person on XBL, I say GG... but if you check my rep, for some reason I have over %50 of players that rated me, avoid me. Guess they don't like getting beaten?...

spase i hate those children that r like 7 and they drop the F-Bomb every two words i just avoid them and tell em to shutup i never swear on live

Well, i have a few.

"My skill is so sick, I needed to go up to CVS and get a prescription!"

"You got owned by the Justice!" I call the hammer the Justice.

"Single kill!"

I have a few other but I can't think of them right now. Trash talking comes when you get angry, and I'm not angry right now!

Then if somebody teabags me or something like that.

"Oh that's really cute! That's probably the closest you'll ever get to humping someone!"

Also, I play with a few females over live. If a guy ask for their myspace, they send them a fake myspace that has a bunch of obese women as themselves. It usually takes three minutes or so before the person removes them from their friends list. Also I agree with you Spase. I may let an occasional d-word out but I watch my mouth. I can't stand when seven year olds are dropping F-bombs left and right. Just goes to show you how the world is changing.

Heh, I had some kid tell me "Yeah, well you f*cked my mom"

I dont know, but it didn't seem like much of an insult to me.

My other personal favorite, "Fat legged whore."

Just something about that.

LOL on the subject of little kids... Once we were playing a game of rockets on Halo 2...

There was one kid with a really high annoying voice. Sooo derek goes, "What are you like 6?"

And the kid yells back, "No I'm 5 and a half!!!!"

Derek felt like an a$$.

Once the match was over you could hear him yelling, "Daddy!!!! Daddy!!!!! I killed 6 people with a rocket launcher!!!!!"

I almost peed myself.

When someone brags about their rank or how many games they won I go
"Put it on you resume"

And when it comes to being called fat or being accused of being a boy, I like going
"Obviously you've never talked to a girl" or "What's wrong, does not having to give credit info before talking to a woman make you feel awkward".

I even throw in "Well I may suck at Halo, but I can drink in public".

That usually shuts them up, and those are my PG-13 answers, that and my sig :D

Skullcandy Girl said:
When someone brags about their rank or how many games they won I go
"Put it on you resume"

And when it comes to being called fat or being accused of being a boy, I like going
"Obviously you've never talked to a girl" or "What's wrong, does not having to give credit info before talking to a woman make you feel awkward".

I even throw in "Well I may suck at Halo, but I can drink in public".

That usually shuts them up, and those are my PG-13 answers, that and my sig :D

Lol. Skullcandy, the line in your sig makes me laugh every time I read it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not my favorite (i actually hate it to the max) when people say" Your garbage", I dont know why but I just freakin hate it.

This did not happen to me but a friend mine of was on Halo against a foul mouthed 6 or 7 year old, and he said that eventually you could hear a lady's voice in the background and the brat repeating "I'm sorry mom I won't say that again." :D

Never done any trashtalk over XBL actually.
Can't say I remember commenting on anyone in any way either.
Even though I get a fair share of insults thrown my way.

Whenever some n00b says their going to pwn me I generally just ignore them until the match starts.

Then when I keep killing them, I'll always just say annoying things when I run by their corpse like:

"Wow I really got owned that time."

"You do know the game has started right?"

"Your new corpse and your old corpse are holding hands, how sweet."

I'm probably playing a lot more n00bs lately though because I've been deranking trying to get achievements.

Everytime I melee some random scrub muffin I exclaim,
"My skill has clearly bested you in this engagment of fisticufs my good sir."
That always gets thier blood pumping.

not really xbox live related, but still on the topic of insults, I remember back in socom three, some dude was on a sniping streak, but I managed to get up behind where he was sniping, he turned around and pulled out his side-arm and tried to shoot me. I was standing perfectly straight for a bit, he shot about half his clip and all of it missed. by the time I got out my pistol, he was out of ammo and reloading, so I head shot him.

He went on the mic. and called us all noobs then left XD

Sigma-LS said:
Whenever some n00b says their going to pwn me I generally just ignore them until the match starts.

Then when I keep killing them, I'll always just say annoying things when I run by their corpse like:

"Wow I really got owned that time."

"You do know the game has started right?"

"Your new corpse and your old corpse are holding hands, how sweet."
I'm probably playing a lot more n00bs lately though because I've been deranking trying to get achievements.

I love saying stuff like that after a lone wolf game if I beat somebody who was trask talking in the pre-game lobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally dont like to trash talk, shows bad character in my opinion. When i play and i know its a girl i dont really care if they suck or not, we're all playing halo just for fun right? Either way we have fun in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back