favorite line from halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
flying_squirl said:
yea i loved that too! "i wuz guna get me an ear too"

my favorite line was by a marine in halo 2 when i handed him a plasma rocket launcher thing (what the hell, why cant i remember its name???) and he shot the wall injuring all of us, he said "OK, no one panic, its under control"

there was another time one of them said something about getting pie cuz we did such a great job, cant remember exactly what he said.
Fuel Rod Canon?

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite line is when the austrailien guy yells after i kill an elite, "aye, mate you stole my kill!" i dont know why but i crack up everytime. then the dude walks up to the dead alien and is all liek, "you want somore!" and unloads his whole mag into the dead elite acting all tough wen i killed it.

another one is wen i walked into a room with like 20 grunts i pulled out my rocket launcher. then (no joke) one of the grunts dropped his plasma pistol and cried, "capin crunch!" then ran like hell. it was so funny!

in halo 2
the first time you fight the flood
the grunt says
"ive got a bad feeling about this"
another grunt replies
" you always have bad feeling, you had bad feeling about morning food nipple"

Cortana: The message just keeps repeating: Regret, regret regret.

Keyes: Johnson, any ideas on what it means?

Johnson: Dear Humanity, We regret being alien bastards, we regret coming to Earth, and we most certainly regret that THE CORPS JUST BLEW UP OUR RAGGEDY-ASS FLEET!

Marines: HOORAH!
--------------------------------
Everytime I hear that I crack up.
Johnson's the man!

-D0nut

just after tank beats everything line

"Did you see that?!? It was a massacre! a slaughter! A big bloody massacre-slaughter thing!!!"

With the IWHBYD skull turned on, on the Tsavo Highway level, dunno if difficulty had anything to deal with it but it was on heroic. I Shot a Brute wearing a jumppack as he flew overhead with a battle rifle and he yelled the most awesome thing
“Arrgghh!!…Right in the Boys!!” Before I nailed him in the head and he died…>_>

I laughed for 5 minutes straight afterward. :tutu:

i enjoy the speech in halo2

Master Chief: "Premission to leave the station?"

Lord Hood: "For what perpose chief?"

Master Chief: "To give the covenant back their bomb."

then cortona says "i know what your thinking, its crazy"

Mc: "well stay on the ship"

Cortona: "fortunatly for us both i like crazy"

and then the best bit

cortona "one question, what if you miss?"

Mc: " I wont"

oh and johnsons line does it for me also bout regret

My favorite line from Halo 3 was on Sierra 117, when i chasing down some Grunts, one stopped, looked up at me and said, " I shouldn't have shot you, I realise that now!"

I love the one where the grunt is dancing and singing about food nipple in the last part of the Maw, it's a classic!

theres a maw style grunt in h3 too, he says something like "please dont kill me! ill polish your boots. ill polish your helmit!!"

oh i heard one of the suicide grunts sinning the halo tune while running at me "duh duh duh daaah!!!" oh and the one in my signature was priceless, could not stop laughing. incase its not working he says "YOU KILLED FILP YAP!!!! or yap flip, and he.. yap flip? i mean yap flip is his brother. DONT TELL ME I DONT KNOW FLIP YAP!!! FLIP YAP AND I WENT TO NIPPLE ACCADIMY TOGETHER!!!! and he, and hes dead!!!"

poor flip yap

"The message just repeats itself... regret, regret, regret."
"What do you think it means?"
"Dear humanity: we regret being alien bastards, we regret comin' to Earth, and we regret that the corps just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet!"
"Hoo-rah!"

Oh and probably, in Halo 1, when you crash a warthog with Aussie onboard:
"Can't you see outta that bloody visor!!"

Halo 3. There was one lone sergeant who must've had like a ghost army or something. He shouted like "Everyone - press forward and attack". Then he charged right into a group of brutes and grunts. I was hiding to recharge my shields, but when I got back, the brutes and grunts were all dead and the sergeant was just standing in the middle of the field with the M6G pistol!!

I love 343 guilty spark. All his talk about being asked if he would fire the rings and his anger at Master cheif and Johnsons plan with a certain instalation.

He justs wants his ring :(

Yeah he wants the ring...

343 wants to blow up the rings to destroy the Flood. The Covenant want to start the great journey. The Heretics don't want to blow up the Halo. The UNSC wants to blow up Halo because we humans love blowing things up. Master Chief and Cortana want to blow up Installation 00 to destroy the Flood, kill Gravemind, end the 'great journey', and just for the sheer hell of blowing something up. As far as I'm aware, none of the other marines know about Gravemind.

Anyway, back on topic,
*MC throws plasma grenade* *plasma grenade sticks on brute's head* *GRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!* *Brute charges master chief, blows up, flies through the air, and!.... hits master chief and kills him...*

You cant beat the grunts. I was just playing halo one and i almost died laughing when a grunt said

"For the short people" but I also like
"NOT AGAIN" (when stuck with a plasma grenade)
"GET IT OFF ME!! GET IT OFF ME!!" (again when hit with a plasma genade)

BRUTE: "Charge the demon!"
GRUNT: "I'm on your side!"
BRUTE: "The demon is still alive!"
*Grunt throws plasma grenade and it sticks to the Brute*
GRUNT: "Run awaaaay!!!"
BRUTE: "GRAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
*---Boom---*

when an elite screams at you and you chuck a plasma gernade in his moulth and he runs away
dont forget halo 1:
Johnson: Uh umm, damn right i am.
--------------------------------------------------------
Or the legendary ending (hehe)

"Your Pal, where's he going?"

- To the prophet of Mercy

or when the cheif gets his Mark VI

"Tell that to the covenant"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back