favorite line from halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Chief at the ending of Halo 2 "Sir. Finishing This Fight."

The Thirsty Grunt: "Good thing that food-nipple's waiting for me on the starship 'cause man, have I worked up a Grunty Thirst!"

That Grunt in Halo 3 with the IWHBYD Skull on: "He killed FlipYap! Or Yapflip, was he... No Flipyap is his Brother. Don't tell me I don't know Flipyap! Flipyap and I went to Nipple Academy together! And, eh, now he's dead..."

Grunts 4 the Win!!! I have more regular ones, but I'll post them Later.

Marine from Halo 1:

"Where's my gun? Where's my gun??? I said, *ghasp* WHERE'S MAH GUNNN!?!?!
...oh, yep, found it, right here. . .in my hand. . .yep."

Grunt Halo 1:

"Good thing nipple's got me cooked back at the star ship,
because man, whoo- Have I worked up a big- Grunty - THIRST!"

Elites in the Phantom Halo 2
going towards the Heritic planet:

(The whole conversation) "...We shall grind them into dust..."

"For a brick, He flew pretty good!"

"Dear humanity, we regret being alien bastards, we regret ever coming to Earth, and we most definately regret that the corp just blew up our ragity arse fleet."
-Johnson

"Relax, I'd rather not piss this thing off"

"i thought i'd shoot my way out, Mix things up a little"
-Chief

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep them from getting their filthy claws on Earth. But we stumbled on to something that's too hot for 'em, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own Anti-Son-of-a-Bitch Machine or a Giant Hoola Hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! But what we will let them have, is a belly full of lead and a pool of their own blood to drown in!

Am I right Marines?!"

"Sir, yes Sir!"

"Uh hu, damn right I am! Now move it out, Double Time!"

xalener said:
Halo 1: I'M JUST A COWARDLY FOOL!!!

I thought he always said "whore," not "fool." I need to go listen to that again...

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan 26 said:
you're welcome :p

I dont think Friendly was joking around. Be careful what you post please, some people actually dont like getting the best lines ever blurted out before they have gotten a chance to read it themselves :sleep:

BlacRoseImmortal said:
I dont think Friendly was joking around. Be careful what you post please, some people actually dont like getting the best lines ever blurted out before they have gotten a chance to read it themselves :sleep:

Yeah. i only just started reading ghosts of onyx...

Voice: Password! They gave it out at the staff meeting fifteen minutes ago! (this is a refrence to the fact Grif never pays attention at the staff meetings, as shown in season two when he doesn't bring any ammo)

Marine: Meeting? What meeting?! I was out here!

Voice: Not supposed to let anyone in without it.

Marine: If the staff meeting just ended, no one outside is gonna know the freakin' password! Now open up! We need ammo and the Chief is out here!

Voice: Does he know the password?

Marine: He wasn't at the meeting either!

-- that is by far my favourite dialogue sequence in Halo

Odessa-086 said:
Voice: Password! They gave it out at the staff meeting fifteen minutes ago! (this is a refrence to the fact Grif never pays attention at the staff meetings, as shown in season two when he doesn't bring any ammo)

Marine: Meeting? What meeting?! I was out here!

Voice: Not supposed to let anyone in without it.

Marine: If the staff meeting just ended, no one outside is gonna know the freakin' password! Now open up! We need ammo and the Chief is out here!

Voice: Does he know the password?

Marine: He wasn't at the meeting either!

-- that is by far my favourite dialogue sequence in Halo
That makes me giggle like a little school girl everytime I hear it XD

I think that was done by the guys of RvB, right?

Yep! It was my very first H3 Easter Egg. I always get lost there, even now I just continue down the tunnel. True enough, I got lost the first time I played and I spotted the Marine, listened to the dialogue and thought, hey...this sounds oddly like RvB guys! As it turns out they were RvB.

I didn't, I stood there until he just stopped talking and kept banging and moved on. But I loved how the dialogue (and voices) changed depending on difficulty level of the game.

Nathan Fillion says some pretty funny stuff, he yells att you sometime when you take the warthog. Apparently he only has 3 repayments left :D
also, hes at D*con

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back