Female GEN2 SCOUT Armor (Spartan Commander Sarah Palmer) Build [+ more]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schankerz Thank you <3

- UPDATE -

I will have many more pictures, but this is all I have for now. Picture from yesterday's FanFest on Gamescom. :)
And yeah, I don't have Spartan shoes - unfortunately the glue was failing and giving me many issues and then I run out of time... so the red and white sneakers had to do... these were the same color, so they fit.
Also, many members in my Regiment were in sneakers on past events, so I could say I learned from the best. ;)

haloo.jpg

Also, if you have a very quick video of me there ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
These are Converse, guys. :p

Here, unveiled the whole mystery. ;)

Also, few more photos. Have many more but will have to sit and look at them first.

But here is my Palmer 1.5 work-in-progress to 2.0:

halo1.JPG

halo2.JPG

halo3.JPG

Here, for comparison, how it looked last year 1.0

haloq.jpg

PaiganBoi It's in the back. XD But these are Converse Chucks. ;)

Few more shots - I have many photos and few small videos. Everything from my own camera as my mom was with me. Unfortunately I didn't find anything online, even though many people did photos.

Anyway, we were also having a guy making a video.

halo2.JPG

Here is a beautiful shot that pleases me. With light and shadow play you can exactly see the improved pieces so nicely. The different details giving it more dimensions and appear more 3d. So nice :D

halo3.jpg

I even a very personal Cortana. ;)

halocort.JPG

Also, here is a b-roll slo-mo of us making shots for the video. ;)

PaiganBoi It's in the back. XD But these are Converse Chucks. ;)

Few more shots - I have many photos and few small videos. Everything from my own camera as my mom was with me. Unfortunately I didn't find anything online, even though many people did photos.

Anyway, we were also having a guy making a video.

View attachment 249118

Here is a beautiful shot that pleases me. With light and shadow play you can exactly see the improved pieces so nicely. The different details giving it more dimensions and appear more 3d. So nice :D

View attachment 249119

I even a very personal Cortana. ;)

View attachment 249120

Also, here is a b-roll slo-mo of us making shots for the video. ;)

Wow just wow such a amazing costume I'm so glad that I followed the thread and I cry on the inside every time i see one of those energy swords because they weren't released in Australia :cry:

Also I like how no one falls overin the video .... so you did better than I did wean me and my mate tryed doing a video wean we had our minecraft cosplays (don't ask:whistle:) and I feel over and face planted​

Spartan55 - you can order them from Gamestop US, this is where I got it from, they send worldwide.

Hahah, it's better to run as a Spartan than a square block. :)

Spartan55 - you can order them from Gamestop US, this is where I got it from, they send worldwide.

Hahah, it's better to run as a Spartan than a square block. :)
There just so expensive also wean I'm dressed as felix xxtrancexx and I will probably swap props for the con (he has my scatter shot I have his energy sword)
Also forgot to say before did you yell out at any point " hey mum get the camera"

And I need some help did you put this detail on both sides of the helmet
image.jpg

Because my cast only had it on one side?

Last edited:
macktruck Wow, thank you so much! <3 Really appreciate. :D

Spartan55 Unfortunately, yeah it is expensive. 50$ + shipping. Still, IMO it's an amazing prop and I'm totally in love.

About the helmet cast - thing is that the helmet is inaccurate with many details... So, you can either keep it or sand it down - but be careful, you could make a hole if it's hollow inside. It's up to you.
Normally, in the area underneath the visor there is no part like that at all - both going into the helmet or protruding out, but like I said, the helmet cast has many inaccurate parts.

macktruck Wow, thank you so much! <3 Really appreciate. :D

Spartan55 Unfortunately, yeah it is expensive. 50$ + shipping. Still, IMO it's an amazing prop and I'm totally in love.

About the helmet cast - thing is that the helmet is inaccurate with many details... So, you can either keep it or sand it down - but be careful, you could make a hole if it's hollow inside. It's up to you.
Normally, in the area underneath the visor there is no part like that at all - both going into the helmet or protruding out, but like I said, the helmet cast has many inaccurate parts.
Thanks for clearing that up

Wow! I'm a new female costume maker and this thread was super inspiring!

I'm going to make mine much more feminine. I've already been getting some **** on for my sketches on some other places buuuuuuuttttt :rolleyes:

Spartan55 You're welcome.

SilverRosemary Thank you very much for your kind words and I'm happy you like it. :) Good luck with your costume!

- UPDATE -

Alright, no photos now, but few behind-the-scenes videos from a short video we filmed on Gamescom.
Short clips rather, but I wanted to upload them as I really appreciate them - my mom was actually doing these and all pics.

This short video of me on Halo Wars 2 booth. I was staying there multiple times or circling around the Xbox booth overall. Some people wanted photos and I'm happy it was captured on the video - showing my mobility that I can crouch or kneel. ;)

Here more of the BTS footage. Slo-mo run, because apparently slo-mo is cool. ;)

Simple short footage of us having a short break during filming different shots.

Another epic slo-mo. I only wish so hard it was sharp at the beginning... would have been so damn epic. ._.

I have few more of those short videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back