Fett Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good, check on instructables, they have patterns for making it in cardboard, it would work in card stock too. It even has patterns for making the dome of the helmet.

Well i like boba alot more than jango..... but jango went with alot more pride than boba...

Jango fetts detah coused by: Jedi cutting head off with a light saber. Lotsa pride.
Boba fetts death coused by: Beaing eatend by a big sand thingy mgigy.... no pride whatso ever.

Here is my cardboard Boba Fett helmet...not trying to hijack your thread, but I haven't really posted anything here.

mycardboardfett.jpg

inside.jpg

cardboard.jpg

helmetvisor.jpg

It cost me absolutely no money to build. I had the cardboard, hot glue, wallboard joint compound, plexiglass, and paint. I also did the gauntlets.

paintedgaunt-1.jpg

paintedgaunt5.jpg

p.s. my camera sucks

Here is a pictures of a Boba Fett model my boys and I built this past weekend. I think it is a 1/4 scale.
It may be of some use to you when building your costume.

BobaFet.jpg

BobaFetI.jpg

BobaFetII.jpg

BobaFetIII.jpg

boba fett wasnt killed by the sarlac actually. He survived. He ended up killing the sarlac with a thermal detonator and was rescued by Dengar.(Lucas version) or the other was was he launched himself out of the Sarlac with his rocket launcher(expanded universe. Tales from JAbbas palace)
hehe wow i'm a nerd :D

doesn't every Fett fan know that!Im the big time fan !!chek out my Mandalorian costume I did it all on my own!who would have thought of that a 13 year old kid makin a peice of art!!!the other one is a kroenen costume I made for my freind for halloween...

[attachment=2476:fett_costume_2.JPG][attachment=2475:fett_costume_9.JPG]

dungbeetle said:
Here is my cardboard Boba Fett helmet...not trying to hijack your thread, but I haven't really posted anything here.

mycardboardfett.jpg

inside.jpg

cardboard.jpg

helmetvisor.jpg

It cost me absolutely no money to build. I had the cardboard, hot glue, wallboard joint compound, plexiglass, and paint. I also did the gauntlets.

paintedgaunt-1.jpg

paintedgaunt5.jpg

p.s. my camera sucks

Aren't you the guy on instructables.com? (sp?)

Last edited by a moderator:
i used the dome template and man it took awile but im happy with the outcome
[attachment=2478:DSCF0278.JPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back