Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

The blacked out stuff is really REALLY corse, heads up.

i had a huge fight with dad just a little while ago, basically, he was pissed cuz i sent away for some props and havent gotten anything back (i dont expect anything till like november) but he was under the impression that i should have already recived it by now, so we get into this HUGE fight about nothing really, he keeps asking me where the stuff i ordered is, and im like "how the **** should i know" he asks like 5 times, while yellin and screaming and threading to start a brawl with me (basically like running up in my face with fists clenched) so in the end hes all pissy, and when he gets pissy, he wants every1 around him (mostly me(specially me)) to be pissy aswell, so he kicks me off the Xbox durring this time i can hear my ******* whore of a aunt standing around the corner giggling at me, cuz dads all in my ****, so then she comes out, while dads BSin with me and starts in on me about how im soooooo loud in the middle of the night that she can never sleep and that ive kept her up for 2 days stright, well with that dad goes over the top and is like "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR ******* VOICE DOWN" and all this ****, so i start heading upstairs (cuz im by the TV now and there really isnt any cover there incase this gets any worse) so i told my aunt to **** off because she was being a royal ******* as normal, so then dad starts chasing me up the stairs where i end up locking myself in my bed room, and hes all "if u dont open this door im gonna break it the **** down" and my aunt is just there the entire time laghing, so yea, im currently barricaded in my room waiting to see if dad will break down a door just to get to me (im prolly not worth an entire door to him) so yea, thought id let you know! im bored now, lol.

-X

Last edited by a moderator:
i know how you feel man my dads an achoholic, loves to get in my face about little stuff when hes drunk. feel sorry for you, living like thats never fun.

It's ok my life was a real drama storm with my dad. Its different cause I'm a girl. I could never defend myself when he was mad. Once I went to school with hand prints on me from where he smacked me, I remember one time I was bleeding from my nose and mouth, and he loved to knock me down and hit and kick me when I was on the ground.

It will get better cause then you can turn 18 and move out!!! :D

Show me no pity I am over it now.

yea, my dads got back issues so he's always doped up with pain pills and what not, i dont really care about this kinda stuff, if he ever hits me i gotta handy digital camera & cell phone. lol i remember one time he smacked me and i was like "you know where people who hit there kids go??" yea, wrong thing to say, i think they're still some blood in the AC vent.

Fragclone said:
what about your xbox? :eek:
and evil thats just abuse o_o
xbox is downstairs, if i have it downstairs, its too close to my aunt so shell be a Cun7 about it, if its up in my room, its too close to my dad so hell pull some **** about it.

daystar558 said:
how old are you? you live with just your dad?
im a Jr. in highschool (16)

Xavier said:
yea, my dads got back issues so he's always doped up with pain pills and what not, i dont really care about this kinda stuff, if he ever hits me i gotta hand digital camera & cell phone. lol i remember one time he smacked me and i was like "you know where people who hit there kids go??" yea, wrong thing to say, i think they're still some blood in the AC vent.
:eek: thank god i dont have a bad dad. hes a cop :D good luck in your locked room adventurse XD

Sounds like my dad but mine was always smoking weed. He has a real anger problem but now that I don't live with him I'm his little baby and he misses me. Before I left he said I ruined everything and he couldn't wait until I was gone.

And yes I knew it was abuse but I was too afraid of him to do anything.

next time he touched me id nail him in the back so he was on the floor and tell him if he ever touched me again he wouldnt be able to move.

daystar558 said:
next time he touched me id nail him in the back so he was on the floor and tell him if he ever touched me again he wouldnt be able to move.
*chokes* holy chet! :eek: oh and anyone notice we're Veterans now!!! :K

LMAO hes an Ex CIA field agent he can beat the **** outta me any time of the day for as long as he needs, i only have a chance if i can get him in the back, which is slim.

BIYAHHHHHHH

yeah my dad knows he can yell and make a racket, but he wont ever lay a hand on me

EDIT: xavier that was not specified, resort to brown nosing!!!!! or become a secret service agent, haha then you'd kick his ass

Xavier said:
LMAO hes an Ex CIA field agent he can beat the **** outta me any time of the day for as long as he needs, i only have a chance if i can get him in the back, which is slim.
one werd... Hoo-rah :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back