Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
missle base..... more like AIRSOFT CQB FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thatd be pretty sweet, like a five day campout, bases and stuff, like 300 people... on one team. we should do it. whos got 1.5million?

daystar558 said:
missle base..... more like AIRSOFT CQB FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thatd be pretty sweet, like a five day campout, bases and stuff, like 300 people... on one team. we should do it. whos got 1.5million?
rofl!!!! i got an idea. *pics up phone diles number* "hello nintendo?"

Last edited by a moderator:
daystar558 said:
new idea WII blasters!!!! fragclone, whippin out the frag grenades for your pc?
hehhehheh >:] almost done... *straps it around me*

dont ever download "winantivirus" its a nasty virus that unless you have a hard function deleting program, you cant get off your pc.

daystar558 said:
dont ever download "winantivirus" its a nasty virus that unless you have a hard function deleting program, you cant get off your pc.

those are a few of the ones i use, the best of the free.

daystar558 said:
it downloaded itself o_O

/me follows detour till it leads back onto main road.... anyways, i better crack a can of that gamefuel im gettin thirsty.

i have to say onyx splieri shed a tear when kurt was like spartans never die. i was like stick it to the MAN!!!!!!!!!!

lol, DL those links i put up, might help. anyways, it seems like everythings settled down over here, ill know if its all good if when i go downstairs in the morning my vitamins are sitting on the counter (dad puts them there in the mornin)

Xavier said:
lol, DL those links i put up, might help. anyways, it seems like everythings settled down over here, ill know if its all good if when i go downstairs in the morning my vitamins are sitting on the counter (dad puts them there in the mornin)

thats like how my friends mom knows that if she has a cigarette right when she wakes up she was drinking last night.

Xavier said:
The blacked out stuff is really REALLY corse, heads up.

i had a huge fight with dad just a little while ago, basically, he was pissed cuz i sent away for some props and havent gotten anything back (i dont expect anything till like november) but he was under the impression that i should have already recived it by now, so we get into this HUGE fight about nothing really, he keeps asking me where the stuff i ordered is, and im like "how the **** should i know" he asks like 5 times, while yellin and screaming and threading to start a brawl with me (basically like running up in my face with fists clenched) so in the end hes all pissy, and when he gets pissy, he wants every1 around him (mostly me(specially me)) to be pissy aswell, so he kicks me off the Xbox durring this time i can hear my ******* whore of a aunt standing around the corner giggling at me, cuz dads all in my ****, so then she comes out, while dads BSin with me and starts in on me about how im soooooo loud in the middle of the night that she can never sleep and that ive kept her up for 2 days stright, well with that dad goes over the top and is like "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR ******* VOICE DOWN" and all this ****, so i start heading upstairs (cuz im by the TV now and there really isnt any cover there incase this gets any worse) so i told my aunt to **** off because she was being a royal ******* as normal, so then dad starts chasing me up the stairs where i end up locking myself in my bed room, and hes all "if u dont open this door im gonna break it the **** down" and my aunt is just there the entire time laghing, so yea, im currently barricaded in my room waiting to see if dad will break down a door just to get to me (im prolly not worth an entire door to him) so yea, thought id let you know! im bored now, lol.
-X

Lmao @, "im bored now"

LOL!

If I were you, it got to this, I'd seriously like run away...or at least escape to a friends house/relative who is nice's house...or call the police, and barricade your room...

This isn't the past, you can't beat up your kids anymore (too much)

Yes. This is very upsetting to hear. A parent should never lay a hand (or anything else) on their child out of anger. I remember when my dad took me by the throat and smashed me down on a table or the time he kicked me out of the house for working on my 68's brakelines by myself. That all stopped when I got taller and bigger. He respects me now, but still that was no way near right of him to do that stuff to me. You need to leave the house or something when that sh*t starts going down, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back