Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad is in the army, and has been for 20 years. we get into physical fights, but he's just getting me to be able to fight in a real situation. but goshdarn he's strong haha. he gets in fights at the shop (where he works) all the time, and he beats the **** out of everybody. haha im starting to be able to take him on though.

As a parent, this sickens me. You should in no way be subjected to this type of abuse. I'm sure you know there are agencies you can contact that will help you, right?

It's a long hard road to do so, but is it harder, more difficult, more painful of a road than the one you're on now?

That's a question I don't want you to answer right away. Take a long time to do so.

You're in an extremely, extremely wretched situation. A situation that will affect you for years to come. It doesn't seem like it will be getting better on it's own. You can talk to a school counselor to get the ball rolling. Yes, there will be hardships, and it may take time to return to a level of normalcy, but living in a hellish enviroment and working to live in a pleasant enviroment is worth it. Especially in the long run.

Keep your grades up as well. That will help you to better your future.

Keep us informed on your situation. If you need help, we're here for you.

I know all the numbers Hollis, but if it ever comes down to it i only need to remember the three digit one.

really guys, thanks for your support, but ive lived with it for long enough where i can lagh it off unless he touches me (which is really rare) but it still happens, he did end up comming in my room last night but i had to make him promise he wouldnt touch me first (he does always keep good on promises)

to answer a question that was asked a few pages ago, my mom lives in DC, and i decided to move in with my dad because my moms worse.

Hang tough Xavier, hang tough. Don't ever feel you can't make that three digit call. It may be the start of a wake up call for your dad.

I know Hollis.

my aunts a ******* bum, and an idiot, she sends all her $ to her son whos in jail so she stays in our basement, shes supposed to be helping us make payments on the house, but she isnt, she doesnt have a right to bitch at me, she should be happy that were giving her a ******* roof over her head, but noooo she gets up at 5am every morning to work so hard all day long to send money to her ******* jailed up drugy of a son.

btw, everythings cooled down over here

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, you think having your dad chase you up stares and smack ya and have som blood drops is bad. my father used to get so piss @ss drunk that he'd gladly take out a door to yell at one of our old neighbors. that and we got into a bare fist fight one night, i had a black eye and bloody lip but he got the most of it, and hes has a martial arts background and should have taken me down quick.

if your dad starts that $hit again, and swings (i never advocate violence :whistle: ) let em make contact, then call the cops or get even, i took my dads b.s. for 16 years.

He doesn't even need to make contact to get in big trouble from the police, all they have to do is swing at you and they're gone. Least that's what my Criminal Justice teacher said o_O.

But I feel for you, I've gotten in a few situations like this with my parents, the worst of which I was physically thrown out of the front door and was not let back in for a while, though my parents were the ones who brought things on. >_>.

Sidca said:
He doesn't even need to make contact to get in big trouble from the police, all they have to do is swing at you and they're gone. Least that's what my Criminal Justice teacher said o_O.

dude, my dad hit me in the throat last year, i called the cops, they got him, held him in jail for less than 9 hours and let him go. the case got to the prosecutor and he threw it away calling it
"parental discipline" criminal yes. justice no. so your teacher can cram it no offense to you.

small update, i was on XBL and my aunt was about (i havent spoken to her since she called me an *******, so she called me an "******* idiot" under her breath, but loud enough for me to hear it, but i dont think she meant for me to hear it. i contemplated saying "im a ******* idiot? no moss, your 34 year old jobless pot smoking uneducated son is a ******* idiot, and your a bumming bitch.

Evil Femle said:
It's ok my life was a real drama storm with my dad. Its different cause I'm a girl. I could never defend myself when he was mad. Once I went to school with hand prints on me from where he smacked me, I remember one time I was bleeding from my nose and mouth, and he loved to knock me down and hit and kick me when I was on the ground.

It will get better cause then you can turn 18 and move out!!! :D

Show me no pity I am over it now.
Not to shut down all these touchy feelings and sad stories and such but can we not post this stuff on this website i mean you should be on a domsetic violence website or something.

have u even read the thread? whats his part of the forum called? can you pronounce it? here, ill help you sound it out GEN-er-ALL.

EDIT:
SpartanForever said:
Not to shut down all these touchy feelings and sad stories and such but can we not post this stuff on this website i mean you should be on a domsetic violence website or something.

your pretty new here, dont try being a mod until you are one.

I guess so, i feel bad for you guys who take this crap now form your parents this kind of stuff only happened to me when i was younger but now they have realized that what they did was terrible and everytime i or they bring it up they appologize. Scince that long time ago i havent been touched once. I have many friends who take the same kind of crap because i live in a rich neighborhood and the parents dont love and care about their children and it pisses me off. One time my best friend was hit by his dad and i went to his dad and threatened him saying this exactly "If you lay another hand on my friend i will personally make you bleed and then call the cops and have your ass put in jail" Scince then the only time my friend has been touched physically is like a slap or two when he does something innapropriate of not right. I say if it is really as bad as you say it ism then you should call the cops or a few of the other people are right you should stay with a friend or relative or even a teacher until you figure out what to do.

Yes i know i am kind of new here but anyone should be able to point that kind of a thing out.

to cheer you guys up, listen, how about a party at my house, halo 3, or maybe just rn around and cause havoc. haha

Xavier your one of my friends =]. Heres the point, i didn't have a dad for very long. He died in the Iraq War.-.- So i just got a new stepdad about a couple of months ago. He spacked me in the face and threw me onto tables. Called the cops, His ass will be gone for about 4 more years =p. YAYA. My mom even applogized for marring some son of a *****.

Leadingspartan said:
Xavier your one of my friends =]. Heres the point, i didn't have a dad for very long. He died in the Iraq War.-.- So i just got a new stepdad about a couple of months ago. He spacked me in the face and threw me onto tables. Called the cops, His ass will be gone for about 4 more years =p. YAYA. My mom even applogized for marring some son of a *****.
I know its not funny but lol for putting that ass hole in jail. Good job and sorry about your dad.

i'v got a set of marbles that are perfect size for my paintball gun... so i'm pretty safe... I get along great with my parents though...

man.. youve got it bad though... feel bad for ya. hope it turns out ok....
if not then you have somethin on em, but i read stuff bout your dad and aunt, but nothin bout your mom...

hate to sound like everyone new and like a robot but its NEVER happened to me and it NEVER will happen...... but like ive been told before "my time is coming to be the ***hole in the house soo itll probrably come soon... :(

ive gotten into a fight with my brother once he chocked me and stuff and i told him that if he laid another hand on me id make his life hell when i grow up and be bad ass

Panton6 said:
my dad is nice and cool he always covers me like if i bought some halo thing i say what about mom? he said dont worry just stick in you pocket and we both laughed :). I also got a Helicopter for christmas and i again said what about mom? he said dont worry ill syai its MY toy, and again we laughed. for some reason when he whispers something funny in my ear he likes using the word ass. lol:p

let me get this straight. you revived a post thats been dead for a month thats about some very real abuse to GLOAT? go to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back