File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Adjutant's model viewer supports textures, assuming the program can load the textures and model properly.

I know that, I dint think I explained myself right. I remember seeing the textures, bitmaps, etc different colors other than what it is supposed to be. maybe its just wishful thinking or hoping.

edit:

I know I sound like I am beating a dead horse but, I know for a fact I have never ever seen the model load up(still messed up) and with textures loaded as well

h4proof.jpg

or at least my version never did until now

edit:

ok how about this

h4forerunnerrifle.jpg

I couldn't advise you on that. I use Adjutant but I'm no developer. You'll want to talk to Elijah or Rosanna about that, they're the only ones working on the program any more.

crimson where did you get those weapon skins from?

The Adjutant team managed to obtain and extract Champions Bundle content, which is what I assume that skin is from. Otherwise, the regular weapon skins are extractable with the program, though I'm not sure about the McFarlane skins.

Regardless, I do believe that talking about or discussing model ripping in any great detail is frowned upon on the 405th, so I'll cut it there for now.

well we prop builder do like to put are own look to weapons and 343 did as well. so really I think I'll stick with my custom look until some better come's out.

You think that's bad, you should see the normal models of the Infinity.
Untitled-1copy3_zpsac1c03e6.png

Would anyone be willing to show me how this works -via PM or something-? The whole using Adjutant and extracting models? I've tried before, but I couldn't figure it out.

Hey Crimmson, I know youre doing the Wetwork torso and playing with files but if you could throw me the other Omni tools From Mass Effect that would be awesome. They can be raw since I was going to get into blender anyway!

Hey Crimmson, I know youre doing the Wetwork torso and playing with files but if you could throw me the other Omni tools From Mass Effect that would be awesome. They can be raw since I was going to get into blender anyway!

will do as soon as I get home, but it wont be for a while though.

so that's what the ship looked like before the engineers got on board lol.

or it could look like this

learning how to render in 3ds max, slowly
h4infinity.jpg

h4infinityback.jpg

h4infinity-1.jpg

h4pelican.jpg

fud.jpg

h4warthog.jpg

I'll let you guys guess what they are. so if you want them pm me, or post it here please.

copy right Microsoft, 343, bungie (fud, although its from h4)

okay crimson I found it after all this time I found it and it was under a different name at that but this is what I found on that SAW or M73 machine gun.

m73_machine_gun_by_splinteredmatt-d4alvxi.png

m84_heavy_machine_gun_by_splinteredmatt-d4alx76.png

I think I have that model foxleader, I will put it on the list.

update:

the wet works is almost complete, the transitions from organic to linear modeling are fun. so I am chipping away at it slowly, and I take breakes from it.

so I started doing this.
h4assualtfront.jpg
the air assault helmet was unfolded by statyk but I don't know the modeler, I did not change anything on the helmet at all

h4assualtback.jpg
the back "pods, booster" should look familiar.
what do you guys think?

with my first ever model that I had forgotten about until now
h4assualtside.jpg

and a better view without the color
h4assualtfrontwithshoulder.jpg

this my take or version of the mk6 gen 2, limited reference to work with so If you like it take it. If you want to make changes go ahead, but I like it like this.
it is unfolded to 290mm it is a very common size I believe plus I made the neck opening pretty big. I tweeked it and tried to make it as easy as possible to build, I removed a lot of the small lips or crevices by making them deeper or editing them.

Crimmsonmk6g2.jpg

unfolded:
pdo link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kr751j3yzy7j64b/Crimmson_mk6_v3_model_and_unfold.pdo

okay crimson I found it after all this time I found it and it was under a different name at that but this is what I found on that SAW or M73 machine gun.

m73_machine_gun_by_splinteredmatt-d4alvxi.png

m84_heavy_machine_gun_by_splinteredmatt-d4alx76.png

Wow! Those are some amazing looking weapons! I would love to build those, but where are they from? I've never seen models or concept art of them before?

Crimmson, how did you manage to extract the Dawn? I've been trying to do that, but it keeps on giving me errors.

Crimmson, how did you manage to extract the Dawn? I've been trying to do that, but it keeps on giving me errors.

nothing special, go to map m70 lift off, in view I use tag class setting, click on the left screen of the program, click r until you reach render model, look for objects\temp\v-tidiaz\temp_infinity\temp_infinity. in model view you should see it and you should be able to extract the textures bitmaps etc.

little updates but not enough to warrant an update. I have been working 18 hr days for a while now, I honestly don't know how much longer I can keep this pace. I have been doing this for two years straight now.

edit: hold on blackout, I miss read your question. I used the hologram model of the hud let me look for it. I also have the didact ship and ona station where the composer is kept along with the composer if you want to render a scene.

edit 2: look in the m10 crash map, under tag class view, render model, environments\solo\m10_crash\device_machines\m10_fud_halogram\m10_fud_halogram. you should be able to click on each section, bitmaps etc, unfortunately you cant find the unbroken one, I will look for it for you if you want. might be a little slow. the master chiefs cryotube is in their as well. oooooooohhhhh

edit: hold on blackout, I miss read your question. I used the hologram model of the hud let me look for it. I also have the didact ship and ona station where the composer is kept along with the composer if you want to render a scene.

edit 2: look in the m10 crash map, under tag class view, render model, environments\solo\m10_crash\device_machines\m10_fud_halogram\m10_fud_halogram. you should be able to click on each section, bitmaps etc, unfortunately you cant find the unbroken one, I will look for it for you if you want. might be a little slow. the master chiefs cryotube is in their as well. oooooooohhhhh

Brilliant. I think the issue was that I was trying to extract the cinematic model.

So I know that this thread has been quiet for some time but I saw that Crimmson modeled the Ricochet chest piece and I went ahead and unfolded it, be warned it is a doozey at 50 pages and a lot of intercut pieces.
Screenshot2_zpsf9bbd421.png

Ricochet Chest Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back