pffttt... it is to easy to make out of pepakura. seriously though if some one
really wants it i will prep it.

nanomania hunter thigh
93MXcWk.png

nanomania leg armor seperate v2.obj

nanomania hunter shin
jJKvfkE.png

nanomania shin armor.obj

of course they arent unfolded. i skipped the order in which i posted a few posts back. i dont main a hunter, but
the nanomania armor is on point. i like it. just the like the death singer warlock armor... hmmmm nice.
happpy pepping and good luck on your builds. the shoulder armor is being requested among other sites, for some reason they
cant extract them but they came out just fine for me. hope some one here wants these.

also downloaded the marvelous designer to sshhheeeck it out. they have a student edition
which lasts only a month, should be enough time to see if i like or need it.

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmm...... sup

nanomania hunter helmet
View attachment 246731
nanomania helmet.obj

nanomania hunter chest
View attachment 246732
nanomania chest.obj

nanomania hunter shoulder
View attachment 246733
nanomania shoulder.obj

nanomania belt
pffttt... it is to easy to make out of pepakura. seriously though if some one
really wants it i will prep it.

nanomania hunter thigh
View attachment 246734
nanomania leg armor seperate v2.obj

nanomania hunter shin
View attachment 246735
nanomania shin armor.obj

of course they arent unfolded. i skipped the order in which i posted a few posts back. i dont main a hunter, but
the nanomania armor is on point. i like it. just the like the death singer warlock armor... hmmmm nice.
happpy pepping and good luck on your builds. the shoulder armor is being requested among other sites, for some reason they
cant extract them but they came out just fine for me. hope some one here wants these.

also downloaded the marvelous designer to sshhheeeck it out. they have a student edition
which lasts only a month, should be enough time to see if i like or need it.
Another helmet to add to the collection!!! Looks pretty choice!

Another helmet to add to the collection!!! Looks pretty choice!

Daschlenn it looks pretty snazy right! it is deceiving though, looks simple but it is not. like this helmet below it looked easy, and i was like "oh this should be a breeze to make manifold" (you have to read this in the lego batman voice) but nope it wasnt but i liked it enough to keep at it. hopefully you guys like it to.

cosmoclast titan helmet
O7ePFmR.png

cosmoclast titan v2.obj
not unfolded of course.

Hey, Crimmson; can you model a Destiny Warlock Tengu Operant Helmet that can easily be converted to foam? I wouldn't mind unfolding it, I just ask that you model a pep file.
this one:View attachment 240824

the pieces outlined in this image are supposed to be removeable:View attachment 240825

thanks in advance!
mblackwell1002
this thing is a mess, but if you really want it i will do it but it might take a while.

edit: crap i just realized this was from march and i am over here saying it might take a while. lol

Daschlenn it looks pretty snazy right! it is deceiving though, looks simple but it is not. like this helmet below it looked easy, and i was like "oh this should be a breeze to make manifold" (you have to read this in the lego batman voice) but nope it wasnt but i liked it enough to keep at it. hopefully you guys like it to.

cosmoclast titan helmet
View attachment 246742
cosmoclast titan v2.obj
not unfolded of course.
Lol that's always true! But I did just finish the Pandion high detail helmet, and while some pieces were a little finnicky, it was a lot easier than expected! But challenge accepted for the cosmoclast and the nanomania! Will get unfolds for each when I'm back from work!

Attachments

• IMG_4551.JPG
    IMG_4551.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Lol that's always true! But I did just finish the Pandion high detail helmet, and while some pieces were a little finnicky, it was a lot easier than expected! But challenge accepted for the cosmoclast and the nanomania! Will get unfolds for each when I'm back from work!

looking nice Daschlenn . I am glad that some one is building these things or at least getting some feed back. are you planning on completing them the whole nine yards or just like props?

well hello gorgeous!!!!!

vBx6VBk.jpg

QYsoiJD.jpg

kcdHM5M.jpg

coming right along, the instructions arent clear on which wire from the extruder belongs where? going to look it up.
M8wFqRR.jpg

i think they sent me the wrong kit. it didnt mention the roll of pla in the kit. it did mention a sample to test it with but not a roll. i also had ordered another 2 rolls since it didnt come with any but....yay!!! freebie
qMGMmSx.jpg

probably going to take a break and watch youtubes and or play destiny. once i get this thing going and set up good, the first print is going to be my favorite hand cannon for destiny, the THORN!!!!

oh yeah excuse the mess on the table, and i cant find the power source for this thing

looking nice Daschlenn . I am glad that some one is building these things or at least getting some feed back. are you planning on completing them the whole nine yards or just like props?

well hello gorgeous!!!!!

vBx6VBk.jpg

QYsoiJD.jpg

kcdHM5M.jpg

coming right along, the instructions arent clear on which wire from the extruder belongs where? going to look it up.
M8wFqRR.jpg

i think they sent me the wrong kit. it didnt mention the roll of pla in the kit. it did mention a sample to test it with but not a roll. i also had ordered another 2 rolls since it didnt come with any but....yay!!! freebie
qMGMmSx.jpg

probably going to take a break and watch youtubes and or play destiny. once i get this thing going and set up good, the first print is going to be my favorite hand cannon for destiny, the THORN!!!!

oh yeah excuse the mess on the table, and i cant find the power source for this thing
Thanks man! I do plan on making them fully wearable and such when it gets a little warmer where I am, so l can start the fibreglassing and see how sucessful it is! In the end, I'll have them mounted around my room as display pieces, but also interchangeable for when I build a suit of my own!

Last edited:
Thanks man! I do plan on making them fully wearable and such when it gets a little warmer where I am, so l can start the fibreglassing and see how sucessful it is! In the end, I'll have them mounted around my room as display pieces, but also interchangeable for when I build a suit of my own!

Daschlenn yup same here, i want to have my garage wall full of helmets, but lined along the top. the suits i want are the duskrender, zavala, deathsinger(which i am secretly prepping the files for me) and the nanomania which i should be starting soon. its a hunter i know but i like it alot for some reason.

the 3d printer is 90% done, its built, height set, just got to level it out which is a wee bit tricky and time consuming. when i started building this thing i did not know i would have to change some of the coding on it, find a suitable 12v 6a power supply since i dont need the heat bed set up just yet anyways. almost done but also almost out of time at home and i dont want to rush this. the wife unit keeps asking me if its broken since i havent used it yet but i just explain to her that it is time consuming and it is my first time building one. she keeps saying that i am going to burn down the printer. i remind her that i work on million dollar pieces of equipment from top to bottom, but she keeps rolling her eyes at me. you know what they say behind every man is a woman rolling her eyes at him(she knows the truth)

nanomania hunter
QDIjVnf.png

unfolded by me
nanomania helmet.pdo

insurmountable skullfort titan helmet
j4R7ylZ.png

not unfolded
insurmountable skullfort helm titan.obj

edit:
mblackwell1002

still working on yours, just need to clean it up some more but it is solid. i dont remember if you said you needed it for pep or foam.

IYNf8df.png

EYetDMk.png

the cage area is giving me a hard time

Last edited:
Daschlenn yup same here, i want to have my garage wall full of helmets, but lined along the top. the suits i want are the duskrender, zavala, deathsinger(which i am secretly prepping the files for me) and the nanomania which i should be starting soon. its a hunter i know but i like it alot for some reason.

the 3d printer is 90% done, its built, height set, just got to level it out which is a wee bit tricky and time consuming. when i started building this thing i did not know i would have to change some of the coding on it, find a suitable 12v 6a power supply since i dont need the heat bed set up just yet anyways. almost done but also almost out of time at home and i dont want to rush this. the wife unit keeps asking me if its broken since i havent used it yet but i just explain to her that it is time consuming and it is my first time building one. she keeps saying that i am going to burn down the printer. i remind her that i work on million dollar pieces of equipment from top to bottom, but she keeps rolling her eyes at me. you know what they say behind every man is a woman rolling her eyes at him(she knows the truth)

nanomania hunter
View attachment 246820
unfolded by me
nanomania helmet.pdo

insurmountable skullfort titan helmet
View attachment 246821
not unfolded
insurmountable skullfort helm titan.obj

edit:
mblackwell1002

still working on yours, just need to clean it up some more but it is solid. i dont remember if you said you needed it for pep or foam.

View attachment 246822

View attachment 246823
the cage area is giving me a hard time
There are a few suits l want to do, Zavala, duskrender and kabr are a few, but I also want to do a Lord Shaxx and Saladin as well! It's part of why I'm making so many helmets, to test fibreglassing and bondoing on the different helmet surfaces, you know like how some are smooth and some like the Pandion and Cosmoclast have more sharp edges! And also, Destiny helmets are so much fun to build! Speaking of which, will try and get the skullfort unfolded in the next day! Need sleep, been up all night rebuilding Shaxx's helmet!

There are a few suits l want to do, Zavala, duskrender and kabr are a few, but I also want to do a Lord Shaxx and Saladin as well! It's part of why I'm making so many helmets, to test fibreglassing and bondoing on the different helmet surfaces, you know like how some are smooth and some like the Pandion and Cosmoclast have more sharp edges! And also, Destiny helmets are so much fun to build! Speaking of which, will try and get the skullfort unfolded in the next day! Need sleep, been up all night rebuilding Shaxx's helmet!

this what i love about destiny it has got an armor for just about everyone. or you can mix and match as you see fit. yesterday i was running around with the exotic engram helmet with the speeder suit on with the midas shader, i was getting some weird chatter over the mic from laughing to you need to take this more serious and they would depart sorry if that was any one here, just enjoying the game. also check you in box

OOOOMGGGGG

ur the best.... thanks for ur work!!!! and u gys too for posting it here !!!
thank you hope you can use some of these. if you build it post a pic here por please.

this what i love about destiny it has got an armor for just about everyone. or you can mix and match as you see fit. yesterday i was running around with the exotic engram helmet with the speeder suit on with the midas shader, i was getting some weird chatter over the mic from laughing to you need to take this more serious and they would depart sorry if that was any one here, just enjoying the game. also check you in box

thank you hope you can use some of these. if you build it post a pic here por please.

Yeah the armour customisation in Destiny is abdolutely epic! Gives the ability to have any permutation you can think of, and thats what I love bout that sort of game! You dont have to be armoured a specific way, you can armour yourself how you want to! And yeah, just checked the inbox, will get an unfold out of that in the next few days, thanks so much for that!!

First time poster here but i gotta say thank you to everyone here for such a great thread and community. For my first project i decided to jump in the deep end and make a complete Destiny Titan suit of armor.Its nothing official from the game but a custom job i found online and thought looked really cool.I hope to have it done in time for Halloween and i'll try to put up wip pics whenever i can. Which brings me to the reason i am in this thread, the Jovian chest piece is exactly the one i was looking for but being a compete noob i'm patiently waiting for someone to unfold it. Thanks again guys, i can see this thread to be of great help for me in the near future.

ma auls forearm armor.JPG
ma auls shoulder armor.JPG
Hey Crimmson...lookey here. :)
View attachment 246956
View attachment 246957
I gave it a rusty paintjob, in case you were wondering what that brown stuff was. :D

Visor are will have some cloth on it soon.

mblackwell1002 that looks awesome. are you going to build the rest?

First time poster here but i gotta say thank you to everyone here for such a great thread and community. For my first project i decided to jump in the deep end and make a complete Destiny Titan suit of armor.Its nothing official from the game but a custom job i found online and thought looked really cool.I hope to have it done in time for Halloween and i'll try to put up wip pics whenever i can. Which brings me to the reason i am in this thread, the Jovian chest piece is exactly the one i was looking for but being a compete noob i'm patiently waiting for someone to unfold it. Thanks again guys, i can see this thread to be of great help for me in the near future.

Tricolor thank you, glad you could find at least part of your build here. the jovian chest i have not unfolded maybe some will and welcome to the 405th!

ok so i found some stuff actually alot of destiny stuff in my laptop that i forgot about. looking through the files i found some destiny stuff near to completion so i finished it,
literally right now.

Ma auls shoulder armor, dont know how to spell it soooo.... yeah

not unfolded
maauls forearm armor.obj

maauls shoulder armor.obj

edit
i honestly dont know what happened or how it happened but it is posted. derp going to finish my carrot cake.

How did I just now find out about this thread? It's like ones one stop shop for Halo related files? It's gonna take me awhile to go through the whole thing but I'd figure I'd ask now. The files on the first page, are they updated versions or will I have to go through page by page to find the newest links? I'm looking for the Didact and H4 Marine to begin 3D printing and want to make sure I got the right files for the job.

Tricolor thank you, glad you could find at least part of your build here. the jovian chest i have not unfolded maybe some will and welcome to the 405th!

ok so i found some stuff actually alot of destiny stuff in my laptop that i forgot about. looking through the files i found some destiny stuff near to completion so i finished it,
literally right now.

not unfolded
maauls forearm armor.obj

edit
i honestly dont know what happened or how it happened but it is posted. derp going to finish my carrot cake.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the warm welcome! Nah, dont worry about the unfold.I decided to buy the Twilight Garrison file from someone, that way i can contribute a little to the community,and also because i love that chest piece:) But i am looking to learn how to do unfolds so that way i can just crank stuff out without having to worry about seeing if somebody is going to unfold a particular file that i need.Once i feel my skills are somewhat decent, i can even help you guys here with unfolds (the fact that i've seen a crap load of stuff on here that i want to build has nothing to do with this, i swear:D) Thanks again!

How did I just now find out about this thread? It's like ones one stop shop for Halo related files? It's gonna take me awhile to go through the whole thing but I'd figure I'd ask now. The files on the first page, are they updated versions or will I have to go through page by page to find the newest links? I'm looking for the Didact and H4 Marine to begin 3D printing and want to make sure I got the right files for the job.

Flecktarn92 honestly i think they do. I havent updated the front page in 2yrs i think.
I have prepped twice that so looks lije i am going to have to update it again, when i get home in a week.

literally right now.

not unfolded
maauls forearm armor.obj

edit
i honestly dont know what happened or how it happened but it is posted. derp going to finish my carrot cake.

Thank you for the warm welcome! Nah, dont worry about the unfold.I decided to buy the Twilight Garrison file from someone, that way i can contribute a little to the community,and also because i love that chest piece:) But i am looking to learn how to do unfolds so that way i can just crank stuff out without having to worry about seeing if somebody is going to unfold a particular file that i need.Once i feel my skills are somewhat decent, i can even help you guys here with unfolds (the fact that i've seen a crap load of stuff on here that i want to build has nothing to do with this, i swear:D) Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Oh man you had to buy one. Crap. I had found a titan pic with him wearing the garrison, maauls shoulder and the war numenen helm that i thought looked pretty snazy. Soooo i put the helm and chest on the burner. We have threads here for requests and i never ever never ever have charged any one, i did recieve a spartan cookie once.
This pic

qSNtehg.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god, that is insane! I bet it would make a great build,too! Dont worry about the purchase, it was only a couple of bucks, but i do see what you mean about charging people for files.BTW, im going to get cranking on those files you shared with me and hopefully get some working unfolds for all to use, free of charge of course!All i can say is thank you for all your help.Lets see if i can make some spartan cookies:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back