File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shonen these are what i got last week or so
destiny%20new.jpg

Each is a complete set except maybe the iron stuff highlighted.

Edit: the lina, priss etc are bubblegum crisis models. Lets see how many remember that anime.

Last edited:
can someone pretty pretty please unfold these, more to follow. doesnt matter the scale as i will change it later. working on the arms and legs right meow. i edited the raw file and made it manifold and prepped it for pepakura. added some details not much.

DPhRkvv.png

gundam freedom helmet v2.pdo

RVrzGKy.png

gundam freedom chest.pdo

i dont know who got these extracted or from where either, as i have had these for a long time.
so if someone knows who please let me know so i can give credit. also please post back here as well and as always do as you please with them.

Last edited:
I'll look into it tonight.

ten four. on the hermes helmet how much detail are you looking for? are you wanting every indentation and extrusion or only the big details?
OZg9o1V.png

i got this much so far.

NOW the file open .. this thing is crazy
i dont get it. i dont fully understand why this is happening, i thought i did but i guess i dont. hopefully i will get the rest of it done by this weekend. i am pretty much done
with the arms and about 85% done on the leg and hip parts. let me know if they are good to go. please.

mblackwell1002
3D print worthy?
i have tried to make files 3d print worthy but i am a door knob when it comes to that. i have tried to learn how to but still my skills that i learnt in the mountains arent enough.

SavedbyGraceG12
Crimmson

2 WORDS...........Ultra detailed
ok but it will take a while longer as i got to get ready to go back to work on sunday.

here is some more of the gundam freedom armor.

this has a bunch of floating armor pieces that will have to be attached some how. in the model it just a small triangle in between each armor piece.
oiqV8oZ.png

gundam freedom hip armor.pdo

the shoulder piece is mesh welded to the upper arm
XtGSgXV.png

gundam freedom left arm.pdo

not unfolded of course. narf

this is what i have got left to do on the armor, but it going to have to wait for a minute maybe more like a couple of weeks.
ScgZaUG.png

quick question on this build, if i want to build this say at 8ft tall should unfold it together as one big file or each piece individual? ok so that was two.
good luck on all your builds

Crimmson

Not a problem bro. This one is in no rush. I should be wrapping the Security helm Unfold this week. I hope. I feel there is always so much to do now, and the wifey fusses at for being on the computer for to long, now a days. Saying stuff like your disconnected from reality! Ooooouuuuchhhhh! She does Real estate, might be easy for her to say something like because she's on computer all day. I don't know, I think I need to tread more cautiously, wish me luck, lol!

Crimmson

Not a problem bro. This one is in no rush. I should be wrapping the Security helm Unfold this week. I hope. I feel there is always so much to do now, and the wifey fusses at for being on the computer for to long, now a days. Saying stuff like your disconnected from reality! Ooooouuuuchhhhh! She does Real estate, might be easy for her to say something like because she's on computer all day. I don't know, I think I need to tread more cautiously, wish me luck, lol!

Thread carefully my friend as i was once in your position with my wife unit. She would give me the guilt trip that i spent to much time making , fixing or editing models for people and not spend time with them until i realized that she wasnt complaining but telling the truth. So be careful.

Thread carefully my friend as i was once in your position with my wife unit. She would give me the guilt trip that i spent to much time making , fixing or editing models for people and not spend time with them until i realized that she wasnt complaining but telling the truth. So be careful.
elusch99
I'm pretty busy right now but in a week or so I should be able to unfold those, if no one else has by then.

Thank you. Been a while since i have seen you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back