File request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgriz

Well, last night I saw the trailer for Rebuild of Evangelion, and I almost screamed. I consider Evangelion one of the best, if not the best Anime ever made.

So, that got me thinking, "Somebody posted Gundam files here before..."
Any chance that somebody would have a good model of Unit 00, 01, or 02? I don't mean for a costume, just as a cool model. Thanks for your help.

P.S. Asuka FTW! ;)

:love: for the Eva's. One of my three favorite model kits was my PG Unit-01 (others were the PG Wing Zero and my #1 Alphonse Patlabor)

At least the link has Unit-03 and Unit-04. Hey and the other has that chief model that was on HBO awhile back. Cool! Thanks NZ-TK. I'm also excited about the upcoming EVA projects. I don't think a lot of other series had the amount of "What if"s that Evangelion had. Nice to see some of the possibilities coming around.

Yeah, thanks for the link. The one with 17 out of the 18 Angles was cool. At least it has EVA unit 03 when it was infected by the ninth Angle.

LOL! Good to know that there are mecha fans around here. I am partial to the FA-010S Full Armor ZZ GUndam 1/100 kit myself. Haven't tried any Eva unit, though.

Eva, for me, is over rated, the animation was eh, and the story made me go "WTF way too many times", just my opinion of course, but the designs in EVA are the some of the coolest designs ever. And I gotta say some Eva Units pep would be pretty cool! You could make the plug suit that has a rigid chest/shoulder plates, those thick wrist bands, and plugs as well as the Head Clips (whatever they're called XP).

Yeah, I loved EVA when i first started watching it, but it was hard to follow without watching the movies at the end......

those links dont work, you need a password to open them.

maybe its because im using Pepakura Designer, not the viewer version.

paying for stuff sucks.

s-meister said:
Rebuild???? what's that?

It's a series of four movies that are a remake of the series, with each movie consisting of six episodes! It has been reanimated too! The new animation is amzing! Here's a link to the trailer.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1413975fwrxc7SB

It manages to keep the classic Evangelion look, yet it looks new! I also heard that some things are different in the movie compared to the series. Who knows, maybe they mixed the manga nd Anime together?
P.S. Veoh>Youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
Razgriz said:
It's a series of four movies that are a remake of the series, with each movie consisting of six episodes! It has been reanimated too! The new animation is amzing! Here's a link to the trailer.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1413975fwrxc7SB

It manages to keep the classic Evangelion look, yet it looks new! I also heard that some things are different in the movie compared to the series. Who knows, maybe they mixed the manga nd Anime together?
P.S. Veoh>Youtube

It looks the same to me, other than being higher quality animation. Maybe this time it won't be so confusing, hehe.

23Magnum said:
It looks the same to me, other than being higher quality animation. Maybe this time it won't be so confusing, hehe.

I think I must have been one of the few people on Earth who weren't confused with Evangelion. I could answer any question you have about it.

Razgriz said:
I think I must have been one of the few people on Earth who weren't confused with Evangelion. I could answer any question you have about it.

*pshh* I bet you could. Fine then, what are the colour of my shoes?

Anyhow. When are they going to release the OAV's? Are they going to release them in theatre? That would be pretty sweet imo.

s-meister said:
*pshh* I bet you could. Fine then, what are the colour of my shoes?

Anyhow. When are they going to release the OAV's? Are they going to release them in theatre? That would be pretty sweet imo.

September first of 07 was the release date of the first movie. It was in theatres. However, I don't know how long it will be before a fan subber gets his hand on the dvd and fansubs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back