Finally Finished My First Pep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmileyFace69

Whoot! finally finished my first pep, this is about 2 1/2- 3years in the making, i believe its the helmet found on wiki at the time, may be different now :) but i started this probably within a month of me joining, it was sitting in my closet like 2/3 of the way done! and i finally finished it 2 days ago! Its a little lop sided... and wayy too biggg! but i was 5' when i started this project, now i'm 5'5 so i can't complain! ,

I just got done cutting out a the peices of RoboGenisis's unfold of MrOreo123's MKVI helmet! hopefully ill do a better job on that!

Hope you all enjoy

Side

SideOfHelm.jpg

Back

BackOfHelm.jpg

Inside

InsideOfHelm.jpg

Me holding

MeHoldingSide.jpg

Me holding

MeFrontOffHead.jpg

Me wearing ( WAYY TOO BIG)

MeWearing.jpg

My cousin trying on helmet (better size on him)

Frankie-Side.jpg

Again my cousin trying on helmet

FrankieWearing-Front.jpg

Finally, another young spartan project. so, are you jazzed for/gonna work on any reach pieces, or is this a straight up mark VI build?

this only reinforces my desire to create a spartan costume.. though it will probably be the reach armor. Kickass job so far! keep up the good work.

A very clean start! Yep, it's a bit over scale, so you should probably scale it down about 10%. But a great start! Keep it up!

BigOlaf-aka-TheSarge said:
Finally, another young spartan project. so, are you jazzed for/gonna work on any reach pieces, or is this a straight up mark VI build?

this only reinforces my desire to create a spartan costume.. though it will probably be the reach armor. Kickass job so far! keep up the good work.

im tempted to do the ODST, im not too sure about the reach one though, but i saw iron man 2 and now i wanna make one of those haha.. so much to choose from!

But yeah i might :) but first gotta finish my other MKVI

Last edited by a moderator:
Great start man! Like the others have said needs to be scaled down just a little, don't go to crazy though you would be surprised how much a cm really is. Keep up the good work and you should have a great set of armor!

How long does it normally take for you to cut out all the peices took me about 3 hours for the RoboGenisis's unfold of MrOreo123's

SmileyFace69 said:
How long does it normally take for you to cut out all the peices took me about 3 hours for the RoboGenisis's unfold of MrOreo123's

It takes me roughly...3 days :lol

I'm not too focused usually

charlieiscool12 said:
it usually takes me about 3 hours to cut out and score a piece with over 1000 joints, but ive also pepped like 40 pieces

omg! thats insane!

u are my hero

It takes me like a week ha ha ha but I watch TV and memorize scripts while I do it, so I am not that focused and I do not work none stop either, so good job with your speed for you first go around you'll only get faster!

BigOlaf-aka-TheSarge said:

i hear ya on this one. i am doing waist down in mark 6 because i like the look better but i am pairing that with reach upper body! it is going to look sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back