FINALLY - Movie Accurate WAR MACHINE and IRON MAN Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, good. im never going through that much pain for pepping only a small eye piece which ill probably just scratchbuild myself. but overall, the warmachine looks epic. im surprised there wasnt any cheek detail. hmm.

ok, good. im never going through that much pain for pepping only a small eye piece which ill probably just scratchbuild myself. but overall, the warmachine looks epic. im surprised there wasnt any cheek detail. hmm.

There is no detail on WM. its a smooth piece. mostly because of the way the lower jaw is bulked up.

I am waiting with bated breath... a true piece of art dubean, I have the next two weeks off from work so as soon as it drops I will be pepping it.

Hey guys, im terribly sorry for the lack of updates and news. My internet has been extremely difficult, but i've found a neighbor to leach some wifi off of for now :) hehe!

I also had some troubles with the model and my computer shutting down in the middle of a long work stretch without saving it, then losing motivation etc. The file is 15 pages right now, but i am afraid it might be scaled a little small. I will work on a little bit bigger version so you guys don't all have to rearrange the pieces on the pages.

Also, there isn't a tester file right now. I'm starting that but figured you guys have been waiting patiently long enough, so i'll throw you a bone!

Download HD War Machine HERE

And let me tell you that its pretty intricate for a pep, I wouldn't suggest this to a beginner! The corresponding edge numbers are turned on, but there are so many small or thin pieces that the numbers get so jumbled up it would be very difficult to discern which tab goes where. I'd suggest having the model open in Pepakura Designer/Viewer while you're building it so that you can verify which pieces go where.

Good luck and i hope everyone likes it! i also hope it isnt too small :/. If you have a large head, i suggest scaling up and adjusting the pieces and then printing. A tester is coming!

lol my wife is making fun of me viciously because I was down stairs checking the site from my iphone and when I saw the file was up I jumped up from the couch and shot upstairs; she thought there was a fire or something. Thanks for this, I cant wait to build it!:rolleyes

lol my wife is making fun of me viciously because I was down stairs checking the site from my iphone and when I saw the file was up I jumped up from the couch and shot upstairs; she thought there was a fire or something. Thanks for this, I cant wait to build it!:rolleyes

hahahah thats hilarious! I hope you like it, and that it isn't too much of a pain in the butt! Post some progress pics when you can

Does this mean you're hopping over to the Iron Man PDO now?

After i get a tester and a slightly larger scaled unfold of war machine, will i then move onto Iron Man :)

Dubean you are awesome!!!! I am starting to pep the helmet as we speak, i will let ya know the fitment on the default size, but thank you again!!!!

dubean!!
this is awesome!!!!
:D

nat

Glad you like it! Good luck! i dont think it will be all that easy, but i've seen your work and think you'll do great :)

Ian

Dubean you are awesome!!!! I am starting to pep the helmet as we speak, i will let ya know the fitment on the default size, but thank you again!!!!

Ah good! I just finished a size tester model (low poly REALLY ROUGH shape of the helmet) but i think it will be a nice judge of sizing.

I also uploaded a slightly larger unfold of the helmet for those people who maybe have a bit larger head.

Large File HERE

Test File HERE

thanks!
yeah im working on kat at the minute, but once that is done im going to be starting my war machine, and im gratefull for the helmet! :D

y'know i'd been waiting for this to appear before deciding whether or not i'd make war machine armour as well as my iron man stuff......and i think now, based purely on the awesomeness of this helmet....that i might have to.....lol....

won't be for a while yet, but it'll happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back