Finally ready to build...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePototypeX10

Hello everyone,

I'm going to be honest, I rarely use forum sites, so I'm a bit clueless. I've had my 405th account for a while but never used it. I have a little (and I mean little) experience with cosplay and prop making, I've built small pieces and simple builds for myself and friends. But I think I'm finally ready to make my own suit.

latest?cb=20090722051418.png

I really love the look of the Halo 3 CQB armor set, but I have absolutely no idea where to start. I've looked at some threads with build progress, and I gotta say, everyone else's builds have me quite excited. But I don't even know where or how to get the right Pepakura files to begin. The links and files I keep coming across are either dead links or not even close to what I'm looking for.

That's what brings me here. Anything from pep files, guides or advice will help me greatly. This is such an awesome community and I'd love to be apart of it!

Armory Link is a good place to go to for all your armor file needs. As for guidance. I have to say browsing the Tutorial pages will give you a huge learning advantage. Specifically the tutorial index will help a lot. If you need help with more specifics in the building process people will be more than happy to give you some advice. or just use the search function.

All of our Pep Files, either for Paper or Optimized for Foam are housed in the "The Armory:"
Here the files are broken down by game, and files related to a particular character, armor set, or category are grouped together into one .Zip for each entry.

For the Halo 3 CQB Armor, you will need both the base Mark VI armor, availible in either
Low: Halo 3 - MJOLNIR Mark VI - Standard LD
Medium: Halo 3 - MJOLNIR Mark VI - Standard MD
High: Halo 3 - MJOLNIR Mark VI - Standard HD
or Ultra High: Halo 3 - MJOLNIR Mark VI - Standard UHD
Definition.

And the CQB Specific attachments:

All of our Pep Files, either for Paper or Optimized for Foam are housed in the "The Armory:"
Here the files are broken down by game, and files related to a particular character, armor set, or category are grouped together into one .Zip for each entry.

For the Halo 3 CQB Armor, you will need both the base Mark VI armor, availible in either
Low: Halo 3 - MJOLNIR Mark VI - Standard LD
Medium: Halo 3 - MJOLNIR Mark VI - Standard MD
High: Halo 3 - MJOLNIR Mark VI - Standard HD
or Ultra High: Halo 3 - MJOLNIR Mark VI - Standard UHD
Definition.

And the CQB Specific attachments:

I was having difficulty find those files, so thank you for posting them here. I'll be sure to check out the armory for anything else I might need,Thanks for the help!

Armory Link is a good place to go to for all your armor file needs. As for guidance. I have to say browsing the Tutorial pages will give you a huge learning advantage. Specifically the tutorial index will help a lot. If you need help with more specifics in the building process people will be more than happy to give you some advice. or just use the search function.

I'll start looking through the tutorial index and see what I can gain from it. Thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back