Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm making the details for the SOPMOD using WizardofFlight's MA5C blueprints and would like to have him credited for making the original blueprints, and I'm making the other parts from different references and source materials.

Okay I'm making the details for the SOPMOD using WizardofFlight's MA5C blueprints and would like to have him credited for making the original blueprints, and I'm making the other parts from different references and source materials.

awesome! definitely send it to me when you're done!

THE MA5C/SOPMOD-W

i did a lil 3d modelage of the [redacted] weapon, can i show it?

I don't see why not unless you wanted it for something.

I'm almost done with my blue prints so I'll post when the storm over here passes and i can scan it.

pretty cool 3d the 037!

SOPMOD-W.jpg

there it is!

I should also tell you guys that it hits like a M6C Socom on land because of it's unique low-velocity/high impact design

DDDDDDDOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so I was working on the needler crossbow, I had it nearly finished, I forgot to save it and lost EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! So I have restarted... AGH!!!!!

DDDDDDDOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so I was working on the needler crossbow, I had it nearly finished, I forgot to save it and lost EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! So I have restarted... AGH!!!!!
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

things like that happen to the best of us unfortunately. can't wait to see it!

on a different note I'm working on M6 variant for the airforce.

and I was thinking of having a name for the new ODST variant....

A.mphibious
W.arfare
S.hock
T.rooper

and can we have a statue of one with the SOPMOD??????? you know kinda like the E3 noble team statue of the H3/H2 MC statue.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

things like that happen to the best of us unfortunately. can't wait to see it!

on a different note I'm working on M6 variant for the airforce.

I am also making an M6 variant, but its more for ODSTs that want silence, but also faster rate of fire and power. I call it the M6 K, it is a silenced full auto pistol with extended clip to hold 20 or so rounds. It also has a laser attached to the bottom and rails on the side for flashlights, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back