Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could hook up with the man himself but IDK if he's around that much anymore.....

what parts do you need?

Well I really don't have any proof right now but I could be your music lead. I'm a music major currently going to school and I have all of the proper tools to make music if needed. I'm running FL Studios producer edition along with my own tools such as keyboards, vocals, ect. Let me know what you might think.

You could definitely help! when can you start? (only asking cause right now i'm just editing songs together in audacity lol)

the knee joints

IDK who can help then...I'm lost, sorry.

i think maybe if you go to flickr and have the person belakor who is a creator of some FO3 PA files he might have his T4x/T 4 rex/ T-45d knee files some where..it's only the left knee though but ask in the noob forums about flipping the pattern to make left/right patterns out of right/left patterns

hope to see 4 USA or BHoS T-45d's out there from your team and you won't be sad about the pep process as the pay off to make a fir ever team of T45s will be great! especially at conventions where people take pics of literally everything!

M6P.jpg

This is the airforce's side arm for shot down pilots and personel

this is lookin sweeet, could I possibly join!?
I have some-what of a portfolio on my site ecliptic.tk (its actually ecliptic.zxq.net; free servers FTW!), I could be your graphic designer or something like that, i have everything needed for that job and ready to start any time, it is summer lol!

Interesting, looks like the back sight is larger than usual, and the handle is like the Reach pistol
You are correct there forge but it's also based on the Halo Wars M6 PDW variant...non-canon design of coarse but I think I blended the 3 designs together..the big rear sight comes from the CE M6 delta

M6P.jpg

This is the airforce's side arm for shot down pilots and personel
looks good! maybe a handguard to make it more Halo-y?
this is lookin sweeet, could I possibly join!?
I have some-what of a portfolio on my site ecliptic.tk (its actually ecliptic.zxq.net; free servers FTW!), I could be your graphic designer or something like that, i have everything needed for that job and ready to start any time, it is summer lol!
hell yeah you can help! Harvest had an engine before but his cpu went down the toilet :(
but yeah! welcome to the team!

looks good! maybe a handguard to make it more Halo-y?

it's tactical...lol! and who knows what bungie would have done for this variant so...I took an artistic license for it.
And I want to keep it like that but more of a haloish zing to it...suggestions 0?

paint scheme??? tactical jet black matte would soot this design as a survival weapon perfectly I think but if forge what to take a whack at it's coloring I will encourage him to.

and if I do then the design will look like one of the original concepts for the model delta except without the KFA2 scope attached

we're actually getting engine engineers and more 3d modellers to help Rhinoc...YAY!!!!! albeit slowly.

We almost have an eighth of a team

yeah sure :) so what exactly can you do?

I can help with the website UI and/or the game GUI or HUD, I'm not a pro... Yet! But i can do photoshop and other stuff! I have basic knowledge in 3d modeling, but i'm no Rhinoc! lol

and my email is: markanator @ gmail .com (without spaces)

Okay anybody have ideas for airforce equipment and uniforms and what-not because in that part of my drawing progress I've benn stumped!

I'll also be making unit sizes based on the canon and real life

I can help with the website UI and/or the game GUI or HUD, I'm not a pro... Yet! But i can do photoshop and other stuff! I have basic knowledge in 3d modeling, but i'm no Rhinoc! lol

and my email is: markanator @ gmail .com (without spaces)
that would help alot! all the HUD's i've done (2) were done in Final cut just for asthetetics :) and a website? haha my webs.com site's look simple at best lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back