Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that would help alot! all the HUD's i've done (2) were done in Final cut just for asthetetics :) and a website? haha my webs.com site's look simple at best lol

so any of forge's and my HUD elements to be inthe final HUD design..how about the almost solid transparency idea for the bottum of the HUD

Okay anybody have ideas for airforce equipment and uniforms and what-not because in that part of my drawing progress I've benn stumped!

well one thing i really like is the pilot helm from CE. the one that kinda looks like security but with romeo's range finder...

btw i found a pic of the tech crew uni...
UNSC-EngineeringCrew.jpg

Thanks 037! I could really use that....I'd need to modify it for airforce use though...i'm surprised you could even find this!

ALSO....037 what about my AWST statue Idea?

A.mphibious
W.arfare
S.hock
T.rooper

and can we have a statue of one with the SOPMOD??????? you know kinda like the E3 noble team statue of the H3/H2 MC statue.

You could definitely help! when can you start? (only asking cause right now i'm just editing songs together in audacity lol)

I can start whenever. I just went through a huge move, from West Texas to Kansas so im in the middle of finding a job and getting settled down but this job I can start right now if you'd like. Just message me when you get the chance and If you want you could even text me, but I'd have to give that to you privately. I wanna get a low down on the details and everything so I can start to find my inspiration, and eventually start writing.

So in conclusion, I would love to do this! I can start now!

Thanks 037! I could really use that....I'd need to modify it for airforce use though...i'm surprised you could even find this!

ALSO....037 what about my AWST statue Idea?

A.mphibious
W.arfare
S.hock
T.rooper

and can we have a statue of one with the SOPMOD??????? you know kinda like the E3 noble team statue of the H3/H2 MC statue.

maybe.... if you can find some one willing to do it, you have the order to fire!

welcome aboard sailor!..@icewolfen

@037: the guys at mcfarlane that made the noble team lifesize statue????

LegendaryFX??????

W..We..WETA??????????????????????

anybody that could?????????????????/

I can start whenever. I just went through a huge move, from West Texas to Kansas so im in the middle of finding a job and getting settled down but this job I can start right now if you'd like. Just message me when you get the chance and If you want you could even text me, but I'd have to give that to you privately. I wanna get a low down on the details and everything so I can start to find my inspiration, and eventually start writing.

So in conclusion, I would love to do this! I can start now!

you can email me at tman1993@ymail.com
i understand the text privacy thing lol i'm 16 so my parents tell me to watch out lol
any woo, so i can send you the script and if you have any questions, ask....

welcome aboard sailor!..@icewolfen

@037: the guys at mcfarlane that made the noble team lifesize statue????

LegendaryFX??????

W..We..WETA??????????????????????

anybody that could?????????????????/

I could try out something eventually. I have a little bit of experience working with clay to make figures, it would be BIG tho. like a foot tall action figure or so. im no good with small suff.

how 'bout foam? that's what the life size nobles where made out of and some rubber and plastic.

and besides it'd only be 5'9.5''

Alright guys, Ive got the Green Light to post this concept. The new covenant Assassin.
Covenant_Assassin_Masked_by_Izaak94.png

Version with no mask as suggested by Harvest
Covenant_Assassin_Unmasked_by_Izaak94.png

I'm very very scared...*gulp*

"ALL UNITS CODE OMEGA! WE GOT ASSASSINS RIPPEN US UP OUT HERE! WE'LL HOLD THIS POSITION AS LONG AS WE C......"lol! marine fail!

Well I was talking about making an action figure. But life sized I would totally use foam.

oooohhhhh!!!!! my bad I thinking songle minded there..figures would be awesome....and Harv said let Mcfarlane make 11 inch tall figures!.....LOL!!!

I'm very very scared...*gulp*

"ALL UNITS CODE OMEGA! WE GOT ASSASSINS RIPPEN US UP OUT HERE! WE'LL HOLD THIS POSITION AS LONG AS WE C......"lol! marine fail!
you don't wanna mess with these sons-a-*****es! they are like the covenant's version of the predator. plus they just look generaly badass lol

so any of forge's and my HUD elements to be inthe final HUD design..how about the almost solid transparency idea for the bottum of the HUD

i think Final Cut is a program used to make movies clips, and not the actual final cut, but i could be wrong lol :D

Oh and spartan-037, can i have an "in game picture" without a HUD, so i can start there!?

well im good with foam and clay.........yeppp

btw forge the first one is a keeper just .............. the color of the armor is itching at me lol but no biggy well worry bout that later

FALL BACK! FALL BACK!

Wha???

WE GOT ASSASSINS G*D D-*gets killed by one ironically*

Holy Sh-
BLARG!!!!!!!
*BANG BANG*(elite falls down dead from SRS99W-AMB SOPMOD-W(new SRS99 variant for AWSTs) fire)

Where Were You?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

i think Final Cut is a program used to make movies clips, and not the actual final cut, but i could be wrong lol :D

Oh and spartan-037, can i have an "in game picture" without a HUD, so i can start there!?

like i said we don't have an engine yet but i think i have a pic i used for one of my concepts, hang on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back