• other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
will this work?
Sniperfps.png

probably! :D

UNSC airforce is still being worked......it's hard and traumatizing to make 21st century into things that look like they would be seen 500 years in a future united earth airforce....ARGha!!!!

On the note of a live action trailer, wouldn't we need to make the costumes according to our models?
As for updates I have no clue what to conceptualize next.

You could always help me with the airforce......just a little friendly invite to help of coarse as you don't need to help me.......not that i would want to kill you
for not helping me.......BTW i'm kidding and trying to make a joke...no threats what so ever!

You could always help me with the airforce......just a little friendly invite to help of coarse as you don't need to help me.......not that i would want to kill you
for not helping me.......BTW i'm kidding and trying to make a joke...no threats what so ever!

What kind of stuff are you trying to make futurized?

ahh, ok. On the note of armor, what is the official Mark VII armor? cause we have sooo many designs I wasnt sure.

well the most detailed has been roxy's so that one. it's basically just yours with some minor tweaks. as for something to conceptualize... the two things that pop in my head are a side view of the assassin's head, and a newer looking skirmisher.... or the AODP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back