Finished Mark Vl Using Hot Glue Method

Status
Not open for further replies.
tlither said:
You have some really nice armor there and some sweet pics to go with it! Very good job on the AR as well.
Thanks tlither!! The AR is by link... I just made some little modifications to it (repainted, etc.). It really completes the suit... so mad props to link for creating great weapons!

Last edited by a moderator:
pooper said:
Hey guys and gals, been lurking around here for a while and finally decided to sign up!
I have completed my armor just yesterday in time for halloween. I wanted to have it done in time for Dragon Con but missed out. (I did manage to meet Link and SKG :) )

Anyway, the armor I made is made using ABfrost's hot glue method. I really like this method and the armor is really strong and sturdy. I applied at least a quarter inch/half inch of hot glue on the pieces. I didn't have time to use bondo to smooth out details cause I wanted it done for halloween. But I think it still looks good for my first try.

http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr52/the_pooper/
To check out all my photos, click on the link above and tell me what you think.
Everyone went crazy when they saw me! I was the hit of the show! Even at Walmart!

I'll be online on weekdays most of the time at work, seeing as I don't have any internet at home. Sucks, I know.

Thanks!

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

hi, in your armor, you just paint the outside with spray paint or used anything alse?

Last edited by a moderator:
dude this is a major no no
a your doing a major necro post
b this suit was finished by pooper a while ago
and finally
c do NOT!!! press the reply button on the post if it has a large amount of pictures (be kind to the 56k dial up ppl)

plz just read the rules and obey them

(just so u know a necro is posting on anything that the last message was a month or more old)

That may be true Advent, but posting on a necro is also necroposting. Trying to enforce rules without it saying 'Moderator' next to your name is a another foul.

Use the report button, let the Moderators do their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back