1st Build First 3D Printed Armor! - HALO: INFINITE Mk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thats what that does. I learned something!
Another thing its doing is when i select the Plane cut, once i cut it, sometimes the blue line is only on one side and sometimes even if i have fill sides it will have one empty

Like this

Attachments

• 20210816_133206.jpg
    20210816_133206.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 182
I think that looks right.

Can you select the different sections individually?

Click the front then back. Do they highlight individually or all at once?

Can you send a screenshot of the full meshmixer screen?

Ok. It looks like you've made 1 or 2 cuts so far. Now, if you click the model, go to edit, and click separate shells, then you should be able to select the cut sections individually

Ok so it worked! But the top isn't filled in at the cut. The bottom is but when it's in cura it's broken because it isn't solid on the seam. How would I fill that in there?

Attachments

• 20210817_131114.jpg
    20210817_131114.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 135
Ah! Forgot to tell you about another option‍♂️

when you plane slice, there’s an option for fill that defaults to no fill. You need to select remeshed fill to fill those cut points.

Ah! Forgot to tell you about another option‍♂️

when you plane slice, there’s an option for fill that defaults to no fill. You need to select remeshed fill to fill those cut points.
Its weird I did that and it filled the bottom but not the top

hmmmmmm. Can you send me the file? I’m curious if it’s a bug on your end somehow.

Ok so I printed the right forearm and the two handplates with the last of my filament and they turned out great! Only problem is my last 3 packages have been lost in shipping and I believe my ordered filament will have the same fate at this rate. Anyway, here are some photos

Attachments

• 20210819_105129.jpg
    20210819_105129.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 144
  • 20210823_125718.jpg
    20210823_125718.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 142
Ok so I printed the right forearm and the two handplates with the last of my filament and they turned out great! Only problem is my last 3 packages have been lost in shipping and I believe my ordered filament will have the same fate at this rate. Anyway, here are some photos
Looking really good. Another mk7 person build right here ^_^

Power went out and my print failed :( only have one spool of filament left so I cant print another thigh until I get more so I will be printing the right forearm
I know I'm a little late to that post but you can always just eyeball where the print stopped and slice the file up to that point and print the rest. I had an issue where my printer would just decide it was done printing randomly so i had to get really good at eyeballing the layer. little superglue and some bondo and you're back in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back