First Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasudan

Started my first armor today, I have the Left Stomach Pack Peped and now that i have the hang of it I'm starting on the helmet tomorrow! (this wasn't 100% glued when taken)

good job but you should do the torso first because you should get the torso scaled right unless you already did. but good job anyways. keep it up.

that is true you do have to start somewhere but I didn't scale my armor and made the chastplate and made all the chest armor and then realized it was too big. so I had to start over first with the torso but now it is all scaled

This was mostly for practice and getting the hang of it because it was my first time. And I lied, im doing the chest peice right now insted of the helmet.

Well, as of right now it is 2:50am and i have school tomorrow. But the main chest plate it done and i will put pictures up tomorrow.

Well hopefuly you will get it all done as well as this piece, and I love your Vasudan avatar god I miss playing Freespace nothing in the world like PWNing noobs in space.

Looks good so far, keep going! Looking forward to seeing more. Which version of the helmet are you doing, by the way?

I just finished the Main chest plate and it fits very well, its not as smooth as i would like and some of the places gave me a hard time, but I'm hopeing that will be fixed or unnoticable in later steps

HAAZZAAA!!! helmet ready to be resined and fiberglassed (its been done for a while just didnt put up pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back