First Build: Fallout 3 T45-D Power Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
added this thread to my bookmarks because im starting a power armor build, im getting so sick of pepping my spartan so im deciding to dual project it

Thanks for the replies guys!

Updated progress meter:
Untitled-1-3.jpg

Camera isn't working right now and the pics aren't anything special, so I'll put some up when I get home from work and get more work done.

Hello i am from Poland, my English isn't good.
I want to build this armour but i have two questions
1.Shoulder in t-45d is long but in pepakura files is short, it's from t-45d?
2.Pepakura files are A4 or letter paper?

Hello i am from Poland, my English isn't good.
I want to build this armour but i have two questions
1.Shoulder in t-45d is long but in pepakura files is short, it's from t-45d?
2.Pepakura files are A4 or letter paper?

1. There are a few different shoulder files floating around. You probably have the short one, however there is a long one.

2. The ones I have and that I linked you are letter size.

All of these files were made by Roadwarrior and all credit goes to him.

Here are all of the pep files. (http://www.4shared.com/file/Y0fmSQ4K/FAllout_Roadwarriors_T45d_PEFI.html)

Update:

Had a few setbacks, but nothing too bad.

I rondoed my chest, however one shoulder popped in from the way I laid it down, and the other broke when removing rondo from the arm holes. Luckily the broken parts were part of a sphere shaped object on the armor, so fixing it should be easy. Also that part is covered by the shoulder.
DSC02429.jpg

DSC02428.jpg

I also pepped 2 left shoulders, interesting story too. So because Roadwarrior is bigger than me I have been scaling down all of the armor pieces, however for the shoulders I wanted them to be big so I actually scaled them UP from Roadwarrior's size. Long story short the first thing I scaled up ended up being too small somehow, so I made a 2nd one, and this one is perfect size.

DSC02430.jpg

Sorry for like the double-vision picture.

its real inspiring to see all the new projects and every1's asperations to out do or even do just as good as some1 else, so with that said keep up the good work there bro just do your best and i'm sure it'll look fantasic which at this point it already does

Thanks for the replies guys, it means a lot. :)

Update:

DSC02434.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

DSC02436.jpg

DSC02437.jpg

It's way too big though, so it will be scaled down and rebuilt.

DSC02437.jpg

It's way too big though, so it will be scaled down and rebuilt.

Bobblehead mode? Lol

Progress looks good. I'm a huge fallout fan so I love seeing anything fallout being made. I tried to pep a pipboy last year but it ended up being too difficult with all the tiny pieces. When I was in costume and people asked where my pipboy was I told them feral ghouls ate it....

Very clean work man, very clean! Also symmetrical, which i failed to achieve :D

Cheers.

Thanks man! Means a lot coming from you. I'd be happy with something that looks half as good as yours!

Scynthe said:
Bobblehead mode? Lol

Progress looks good. I'm a huge fallout fan so I love seeing anything fallout being made. I tried to pep a pipboy last year but it ended up being too difficult with all the tiny pieces. When I was in costume and people asked where my pipboy was I told them feral ghouls ate it....

Yeah it was definitely huge and needed to be scaled down. Funny Pip-boy story, however I won't be making one. I'd rather be a regular BoS Paladin than the lone wanderer.

Update: New bucket, an this time it's perfect size!
DSC02440.jpg

As you can see I got my NY Comic-con tix! So excited!

DSC02441.jpg

DSC02442.jpg

That nose bridge part is the only part where I see warping. An easy fix though.

DSC02443.jpg

Comparison shot.

DSC02444.jpg

This is the best self shot picture I could take, because I can't see anything out of the helmet. Hopefully no more bobble-head mode?

Cheers guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back