First Halo Wars wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210516_092001924.jpg

With the the shins done I can move on to the thigh pieces to do a little finish work needed on them. After that It's time to start back on the chest peace witch I'm about half way done with. Also the harness for the arm pieces is done and ready for assembly.

what are you using as the harness for the arm pieces? I’m trying to find something that would work well for my build

what are you using as the harness for the arm pieces? I’m trying to find something that would work well for my build
I'm using 2" heavy duty poly straps. I double up on the straps and my wife sewed them together so I could make them rigid.

Found some padding on Amazon that was adequate and had to design some additional padding because of the odd interior shape of the helmet. The helmet now fits stable for rapid head movements. The shin parts are now installed with elastic straps connected for leg movement.

That helmet looks very comfortable, but also very hot at the same time, do you have a way to handle the heat?
The padding covers the top, back and some of the sides of my head just enough for stability. I left some spaces in between of the pads for air flow. The helmet just fits my head so getting a fan in was not going to work, I tried to fit one in but it wouldn't fit.

Installed the Velcro inside the thigh peace's and constructed a belt with Velcro strips that hag down on ether side of the Spartan to attaché to the thigh peace's in place for optimal thigh movement. Next strips from thigh to shin peace's to complete the legs. A lot of R&D going into this process. o_O Hopefully I will post the chest peace in a couple of weeks if things work out.

Thinking about ordering this Halo undersuit from Herostime. It's not exactly the look I'm looking for on the Mark lV armor but it should be somewhat close with the armor over it. Has anyone ordered from this company before? Dose it come completely sewn to your order and were you happy with the undersuits quality? Thanks.
IMG_20210617_174430403_HDR.jpg

Its a complete under-suit......you order it in your size and they ship it out....its a printed shadow suit.....and according to reviews, order it a bit bigger as they run small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back