First Halo Wars wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the order page for the Herostime under suit and saw a choice for thicker & stronger fabric. Do you or anybody know if it is hotter to wear? And would it be worth the extra money to order it this way? Thanks

Well I have not posted anything for a while so I thought I would post an up date on the armor. I went on a long overdue vacation to rest, decompress and reconnect with my wife. I will start back on the chest peace this week and the Herostime under suit came in and looks good to go. I will try it on today to see how it fits. My son snagged a Jerome-092 Halo action figure for me and it looks awesome so I thought I would post it too.

IMG_20210719_093419194_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Painted main color on chest peace and stared to tape for detailing of other colors. Discovered at my dismay a color difference between the front and back of the chest peace. The color at this point has been pretty consistent throughout the build so it took me by surprise. I ordered 1 can of paint and hope its closer then it is now and gets here soon! Or I'm just going to have to continue on with it this way... However this is what I have so far.

Well the chest peace is painted, detailed and ready for the padding so it can be worn for long periods of time. I have the Fusion reactor installed and activated. ;) Next to try on everything then tweak and adjust the parts. Will post some photos at that point.

Last edited:
Time for the first test fitting to see how all of this is going to work out and how much movement I have. I found a couple of things that need addressed. The Cod peace slips down some and I need to add some straps to both arm peace set-ups. With the Mark lV chest peace as wide as it is arm movement is very limited. But other then that not bad for the first test fit.

It looks amazing! Mobility is always going to be an issue in armor but this looks sooo good. If only it worked as well in cosplay as it does in game...

Just absolutely awesome job congratulations like the others said moving in it will always be hard

Thanks everyone and thanks to MoeSizzlac for the Amazing STL. Also have to thank my Wife for losing a husband to his shop for 2 years. Here is some nice photos that Felix Wong took from Dragon Con as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back